Tuesday December 1st....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    I'm around 6' 3" but my rack isn't all that great. I think that's probably important to them.
    dont forget about the booooootyy
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

ehhhhhhhhh its all about the rack. c'mon now they gotta make the bras look amazing.as long as you gotta little junk in the trunk your set.

Comment

so i realized that this is on the same time as the season finale of sons of anarchy. and i told my boyfriend that we were going to have to switch between channels on commercials...he threatened to throw me out the window!
        erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy View Post

so i realized that this is on the same time as the season finale of sons of anarchy. and i told my boyfriend that we were going to have to switch between channels on commercials...he threatened to throw me out the window!
          Yeah i have a feeling my bf would say the same...oh happy dec 1st everyone!
          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

waaaaaiit wait wait.

Your boyfriend said that Sons of Anarchy is more important then a Woman's Underware Fashion Show?

Sons of Anarchy must be a brilliant fucking show or you need a new Boyfriend.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i will not be watching either
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                i will not be watching either
                Same, but I had to make a point.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                  dont forget about the booooootyy
                  oh I've been known to back this thang up, if you know what i mean,
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    waaaaaiit wait wait.

Your boyfriend said that Sons of Anarchy is more important then a Woman's Underware Fashion Show?

Sons of Anarchy must be a brilliant fucking show or you need a new Boyfriend.
                    yeah. i think he needs to get his priorities in order.
                    erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

haha
                      Lift: 4.5" RC
                      Tires: 33" BFG A/T's
                      Misc: Hamerred Tan Paint, Homemade Roof Rack, Bumpers and Half Doors.

Comment

I will also be watching the season finale of Sons of Anarchy.
                        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

myself and hippie will be recording both but watching sons. or we could simply watch the beginning half hour of vs then put SOA on because of the ability to fast forward through the long pointless commercials.

Comment

yeah. i think he needs to get his priorities in order.
                            1998 XJ.....Finally.
                            1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

I wonder if anyone watches commercials anymore now that DVR came out?
                              06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Just got an email from VS reminding me about the fashion show tonight! haha with coupons inside the email...shopping fun for me this week!
                                "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
                                X