ok so.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok so.....

when you want to reply to a message on a thread and you get a little pop up telling you your response is too short, WTF?! ive been trying to write a 4 word and smiley face response to something and it keeps telling me my message is too short
    i just wanna know if it happens to anyone else or if im just the odd ball that it would happen to.

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

nope.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

did you quote someone? and try to edit what they wrote and not actually add your own text?
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          nope.
          no im not the only one it happens to? or no it doesnt happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            did you quote someone? and try to edit what they wrote and not actually add your own text?
            this is the only time that would apply, otherwise this forum has no required length posts

aka, anything inside a quote box doesnt count as part of a post..so if you write a book out inside a quote box, but write nothing outside of it, the forum sees that as nothing written
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

nope i hit quote in the let it begin thread to reply to something ryan wrote and all i wanted to say was...

i dislike you.

and it said that ^ was too short. but ive written 3 word responses to things before and its never said that.

Comment

Originally posted by boobaru View Post
                nope i hit quote in the let it begin thread to reply to something ryan wrote and all i wanted to say was...

i dislike you.

and it said that ^ was too short. but ive written 3 word responses to things before and its never said that.
                works fine
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by boobaru View Post

i dislike you.

make sure you arent writing inside his quote box...he may have put a lot of blank lines in it and you didnt go all the way to the bottom...aka youre tryin to write in the middle of it
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

works fine
                    idk why it wont work for me!

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      make sure you arent writing inside his quote box...he may have put a lot of blank lines in it and you didnt go all the way to the bottom...aka youre tryin to write in the middle of it
                      touche. he put so many damn lines between what he wrote problem solved

Comment

Working...
                      X