No announcement yet.

my brain hurts.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm making an 2WD MJ 4x4 for a buddy of mine that got one for free and wants to do this, like everyone said.... really not that hard.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Yup all the bodies have the holes and all it was just whether they put a t case front shaft and axle in for the most part because unlike some vehicles the 2wd xj's and mj's had a solid beam suspension up front that had all the same mounting locations as the dana 30 for suspension stuff, it really is pretty bolt in.
      Last edited by XJtheXtremeJeep; 11-18-2009, 12:13 PM.

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

can noone in this thread spell "hole"? it isn't "whole" in this context
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

haha wow whats funny is when andy did it earlier I thought to myself hmm thats not right it's hole, then when i went typing it i still spelled it whole lol

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
              I'm making an 2WD MJ 4x4 for a buddy of mine that got one for free and wants to do this, like everyone said.... really not that hard.
              Andy and I are doing a 4WD swap in my Comanche right now. Depending on the full details of your project, it can be more work than you expected. What I did/ am doing, is swapped in a 4.0, ax-15, and np 231 from a 1994 cherokee. Unfortunately I also had to swap in the wiring harness because of the new motor with is H.O.

If you are just swapping in 4wd, no motor. All you have to do is swap in the transmission, tcase, and front axle. Really easy job.
              Ryan
              2013 Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                ya know.... Your right... after reading this thread, my head hurts too
                Thats what happens.
                You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                  Yes
                  You're a ___________

Comment

Working...
                  X