Hey RCrocs potentials :brows:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    this is exactly why i post stuff like this here...i cant poll my customers on it..and id expect my friends to give me their opinions...just because people say they like it doesnt default them to being biased

if ya dont like it, ya dont like it, but i dunno what to tell you when everyone has said they can read it and you and your GF are the lowered rangers...
    what SHOULD i say?
    fixed
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Joe, its like your "opinions" thread. you ask for our opinions and all you do is bash everyone who gave you one because we all said dont get long arms because there are more important things out there. just because we dont agree with you doesnt mean OMG WE HATE THIS KID LETS JUST PICK ON HIM. Just like in this thread, just because 95% of the people here CAN read what is writin in the video doesnt make us biased against you or give us any reason to pick on you. You had your opinion, most people disagreed. just because you didnt hear what you wanted to (like in your opinions thread) doenst give you a reason to cry about how you think noone likes you.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

legibility is fine, but jeez there are way too many big-tired thingys, more cute pandas and seals please
        dirty30

Comment

Meh, like usual HMC brings another shitty video to the world of ORV's

The video is good, and I could read every line fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            Joe, its like your "opinions" thread. you ask for our opinions and all you do is bash everyone who gave you one because we all said dont get long arms because there are more important things out there. just because we dont agree with you doesnt mean OMG WE HATE THIS KID LETS JUST PICK ON HIM. Just like in this thread, just because 95% of the people here CAN read what is writin in the video doesnt make us biased against you or give us any reason to pick on you. You had your opinion, most people disagreed. just because you didnt hear what you wanted to (like in your opinions thread) doenst give you a reason to cry about how you think noone likes you.
            im just saying, most people here would rather side with will and the rest of you b4 me so.... and i based my bias opinion comment off the fact the just cuz wills the adwin some not all but some ppl like to brown nose...
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

im sry but im going to stand firm beside my opinion. i cant read it clearly. if you all can then i guss its ok, must be me. im not looking for you all to say OMG hes right will fix it, just saying.
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                im just saying, most people here would rather side with will and the rest of you b4 me so.... and i based my bias opinion comment off the fact the just cuz wills the adwin some not all but some ppl like to brown nose...
                i knew this would be the response

This isnt Will vs. Nitro. people can either read it or not, i dont see where it deviates to a sis against joe nitro thing...or a will and sis against joe popularity contest.

why is it so hard to believe that others arent having an issue?
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

hahaha obviously you do not know me, i would point out a fuck up right away. Shit i used to tell my parents they sucked so will is nothing
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                    Will, you are celebrity dude

Comment

will it was great

now can i come over for cookies.....

MAKE ME A PART OF YOUR LIFE
                      dirty30

Comment

when people use the excuse that people like my stuff because i run sis, i

i am a peer just like everyone else here, me running sis doesnt alter the quality of my work or people's opinion of it.

i guess rausch creek, and the other teams/people i have done work for all keep coming back to me because i run sis..
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

awesome job babeeeeeeeee
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I club baby seals due to sis
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Joe, just because people like the work Will does, does not make them a brown noser. Thats Will's job, his profession. Thats what he gets paid to do. If you are good at something, get paid to do it. Some people here are mechanics, some are videographers, some people are in the business world. But thats why there are professionals. And professionals are NOT going to ask their clients if this is good or not. Thats like a financial planner coming up with a plan for a client and asking the client if it is good or not. You think that client is going to want to work with him anymore? That Client hired that financial planner for experience, professionalism, and knowledge. And that's what Will is trying to produce and show what his company is about.

Comment

Its like a mechanic saying to a customer i think i fixed your car you mind seeing if it looks right to you?

they are not coming back
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X