No announcement yet.

Hey RCrocs potentials :brows:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will i just had my girlfriend watch it she said the same? she said its like you have to focus on the text to much to get it and miss the action in the back. idk...
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

the opening phrases are pretty much quite visible and legible to me.

Comment

i must be superhuman
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

the you work hard on your rig. well work hard on your immage. is perfect, its on the screen alot longer than the other parts and you can read it fine.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i honestly have no trouble processing each line of text in my head long before the shots over..
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

i have no trouble reading it.....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                i honestly have no trouble processing each line of text in my head long before the shots over..
                you made it. you know what it says, prolly without even reading it haha.... idk im just saying to me if you wanted it to be effective id just lengthen it a lil but w/e....
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

excellent as usual will, and perfectly legible.
                  95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                    you made it. you know what it says, prolly without even reading it haha.... idk im just saying to me if you wanted it to be effective id just lengthen it a lil but w/e....
                    i am seeing everyone elses replies in this thread as well regarding readability..

i appreciate the help but i dont agree the speed is making it unreadable
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

hey put it this way. if i were someone who was considering giveing you money to adv for me. i prolly woldent based on the fact i couldent read that too well. no offense but even if 1 or 2 ppl have trouble those could be the 1 or 2 that wont be paying.
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

hey put it this way. if i were someone who was considering giveing you money to adv for me. i prolly woldent based on the fact i couldent read that too well. no offense but even if 1 or 2 ppl have trouble those could be the 1 or 2 that wont be paying.
                        1 or 2 out of how many? thats the question. and im pretty sure both of you arent going to be paying for his services......so if 100% of other people say its fine, than thats what i would be worried about

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          i am seeing everyone elses replies in this thread as well regarding readability..

i appreciate the help but i dont agree the speed is making it unreadable
                          yea but everyone else here hates me, thinks im stupid, and would also take any chance to make me feel/look stupid.
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i can read goodz

may be contacting you for work all depends on the price i got a feeler out with someone else
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

yea but everyone else here hates me, thinks im stupid, and would also take any chance to make me feel/look stupid.
                              i dont think everyone is saying they can read the video just to make you look stupid. maybe they can actually read it

Who else doesnt have an issue reading the messages?

when essentially 9/10 people tell me something is good, forgive me for not folding to the 1/10...understandable im sure.

the next person to come in here and nitpick as suck will most likely be hawk, so until then...lets get some poll numbers

i cant read your english too well, so chances are i wont be taking your opinion.

just a flipside
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i think you should get some unbiased opinions will show it to someone outside sis. dont say anything just ask them to watch it. let it play for the 1st 20 seconds stop it and ask them i they could tell you what it just said. that what i did to christina when i showed her and she said idk it was to quick.
                                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                                X