Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most important poll you will ever take in your life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUNBAGS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

boys have a penis. girls have a vagina

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
        Girlz is da debul

Stupidest thing I ever saw a female do, was struggle to fit a diesel pump nozzle into her brand new (window sticker still on it) Subaru outback, after not being able to she just put a p-towel over the end and fill her tank up anyways.....

I saw her about 1/2 mile down the road brokedead down
        You really didnt say anything? lol.

I've seen wimenz do some dumb things. Like whenever one of them gets behind a wheel, stupid things occur.
        -Matt
        Facebook

Comment

I saw a lady attempt to put a 5 dollar bill into the credit card slot on a train ticket machine thing. We watched her for a solid 2 min before she turned around and asked, "does anyone have another 5? mine isnt fitting in." needless to say she didnt make the train....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
            Women continue each and every day to prove that they are the inferior being by doing more and more dumb shit, never seizing to amaze you with the retart that is their brains. yay or nay
            ...they also have breasts, so it evens out.
            You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              boys have a penis. girls have a vagina
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

i voted yay theres a small percentage of us that arent poopy heads (like the girls on SiS for example)

Comment

Working...
                X