• Show
Clear All

wow......

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
      the Novak Goat brushless motor system i have in it was $170

Comment

I used to be into RC pretty heavily and I understand why these parts cost so much, but the price is also why I dropped the hobby. I still troll an old RC forum though, although only in the lounge.
        -Matt
        Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          wow......
          Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          seriously that fucking toy has more money into it than my jeep at this point. total worth of r/c crawler and spare parts/support equip roughly$900. total cost of jeep as it is $780. but ive had that crawler for 2 years now so its been built up over that time span.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

needs full sized spare... newb.
            95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

no wonder you didnt ahve enough money for florida geez man

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                no wonder you didnt ahve enough money for florida geez man
                not really. my r/c hobby was on hold for a long time while we were planning the move. had no real bearing on anything.

900 is nothing for r/c cars of hobby quality level. when i used to race 1/8 scale offroad buggy/truggys a setup full race level car would run ez between 1200-1500. but i dont do that anymore. i currently only own 3 r/c cars. the crawler, a traxxas slash that i still race on the club level and i kept one nitro car my old losi xxx-nt sport. tuning nitro motors got old real fast haha.
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

goddamned tires, i wanna buy some for my losi mrc but i cant wrap my head around spending the money until my current tires shit the bed
                  dirty30

Comment

All those rims and tires combined equals one 33" tire for the jeep.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I thought it was Dana too.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I have to ask, but do you actually see a difference between tires?
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

it amazes me that you've probably spend more time and money on your R/C crawler than your actual jeep. Ohhh well everyone has their hobbies, enjoy it i guess.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

That looks nasty... IMO they would look better on more of a scaler rig than a comp style setup but to weach there own.

I can't wait to get mah hand on some of the creepy look-a-likes.

I have the krawler look-a-likes by RC4wd in the 1.9 flavor but damn.. they suck ass in rocks. the only thing i like about them is at speed on the asphalt they chirp like real tires...

I might be building mahself a scaler tuber here soon. just gotta get off mah ass and do etttt.
                            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                              I have to ask, but do you actually see a difference between tires?
                              like you wouldent believe.

i could go on for about 20 min with the diff styles, rubber compounds and types of foam inserts and weighting the wheels but trust me tires make a big diff.
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

alter ego....

cheby K5.

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                                X