Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will

I'm sitting in the computer lab..... god that thread you made about loudness, jesus christ all mighty. They really don't shut the fuck up. There's four of them sittin 5 feet from me raping and being loud while i'm trying to type this damn paper
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

QUESTIONNNNNNNNN OFFFFFFFFFF THEEEEEEEE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
      I'm sitting in the computer lab..... god that thread you made about loudness, jesus christ all mighty. They really don't shut the fuck up. There's four of them sittin 5 feet from me raping and being loud while i'm trying to type this damn paper

i am here too in the lab on west campus upstairs...walked in this morning and BAM, had to think of my thread
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        QUESTIONNNNNNNNN OFFFFFFFFFF THEEEEEEEE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
        EXACTLY
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

i started thinking of the thread on the bus here from the train station....... surronded by 20 of them in close quarters, then listened to one kid wearing a set of Rosary Beads around his neck freestyle for 5 minutes

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

i started thinking of the thread on the bus here from the train station....... surronded by 20 of them in close quarters, then listened to one kid wearing a set of Rosary Beads around his neck freestyle for 5 minutes
            WHY WAS THIS NOT FILMED AND SUBMITTED FOR THE SHENANIGAN CONTEST?
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

omg gimme a go-pro i'll wear it on my head on the Norwalk City bus wednsday morning, you will be amazed.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

BTW i also saw a green cadillac this morning with literally 300 bucks worth the stick on chrome stuff from autozone. like the fake vents and shit. The thing was fucking covered with them, i wished to god i had a camera phone.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

You need to start carrying around a cheap digital camera for Question of the Day occurrences.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i really do, you'd never believe the things i've seen down here.

Swear to god a lady got on the bus one afternoon with KFC and the whole bus started to smell like it, so one black girl starts goin on about how she gotta get herself some fried chicken when she gets home.

Still almost as priceless as one day a guy in his 50's got on the bus with a red t-shirt with the kool-aid guy on it.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i have a great idea for the gopro but its a little bit too obvious
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

There's four of them sittin 5 feet from me raping and being loud while i'm trying to type this damn paper
                          so you're just letting them rape?
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            so you're just letting them rape?
                            baaaahhahahahaha.
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry that for some reason the english language add's letters whenever it feels like it.

Rape to Raping
                              Rap to Rapping

go figure out the difference between read and read.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X