No announcement yet.

I am drinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I think Sam October is average, nothing I get really excited about. I've tried about 3/4 of the Sam flavors, and the only one that I can say I didn't like was Cranberry Lambic.

Harvest Moon is solid, but I prefer Blue Moon. Shipyard Pumpkin on the other hand...

Comment

im not a big sam adams fan, nor am i a fan of october-fest beers in general.

blue moon, hell yea. shock top, also hell yea.

Comment

you fuck. did you only have one? why wasn't I called? I like beer. I hate you. Your house is close enough to mine. I like banana bread. you make me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
              you fuck. did you only have one? why wasn't I called? I like beer. I hate you. Your house is close enough to mine. I like banana bread. you make me sad.
              Arent you in hunter michigan again?
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

doesn't matter, I would probably even consider driving 2 hours back home to get some fuckin banana bread beah

Comment

Working...
                X