Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
    You still friend requested me, fag.

They do pay you air force boys hazard pay for having to live with marines because they're "too dangerous" ....... sounds like a vagina issue to me
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Instead of being a dick in a public forum ill just PM matt instead
      Last edited by Mike; 11-16-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Hmm, i just saw that little thing on the side bar that said "20 of your friends are now friends with _____________"

I just clicked add, i guess you must be that really fat kid, Zullo is it? Might have to delete you from my friends list, you might try and eat me.

And, once again you are full of fail. Not sure where you heard that AF gets paid hazard duty pay for having to live with marines. Sounds like an urban legend to me. Hey , but I lived with Marines for 6 months in marine barracks and didnt get this hazard pay, I dont know what im talking about right? Ill just take all my advice from a scrub like you who knows everything about the air force.
        Just so you know i have friends in the army, navy, and marines. none of which went air force for the same reason. faggots like you.

Yea i'm a big kid, but that doesn't mean i ain't physically fit or active, I played football my entire life, and if it wasn't for my grades i had 2 full rides to play division II ball and an offer from UCONN, it's just too bad that i had to work to save up money and go to school get my grades up.
        Bring on the fat jokes, they really don't bother me, because my weight has never been an issue, I never got picked on, I bet i got 10 times the friends that you have that actually like having me around. Go on. I don't care.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

see previous reply.

this dude is a tool who has no idea what hes talking about
          i'm a tool???? yea totally dude. cause i spend all my time just trying to fit in and acting like a douche.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

hey mike,

Calm the fuck down! it is the interwebs. you sound like a know it all. I mean i totally respect yo opinion you just sometimes seem to take things a lil to far. after all this is the shenanigans forum.

That is all.
            Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 11-16-2009, 12:08 PM.
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Why the fuck is there so much AF hate?

I don't see the anger in this thread and why its there. Not trying to be a tool or anything but eventually the feds probably will shut it down. However it is a huge step towards federal legalization, but the fact is the feds can shut it down if they want. No need to get upset about it..
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

It comes off wrong, it's not air force hate, i respect anyone that serves their country regardless.

We just hate Mike.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Last edited by Mike; 11-16-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Mike; 11-16-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

See the funny thing is really, you are serious. You actually do get all worked up and you just pretend that you really don't.

I made a little comment about having friends, trying to insinuate that no one likes you cause your a bag of douchepoop, and you got super defensive about it, really quick.

And you went to far with the fat thing, that's obvious, you're lucky it doesn't bother me, cause if it did the day i do meet you i'd probably skip the handshake and break your nose.

And as far as my friends in the military goes. My best friend josh that is a marine scored one point below a perfect score, he has wanted to be infantry his entire life though, he wants to fight and do nothing else. That was his choice. My buddy nick is a U.S. Navy SEAL, and I have a friend that goes to West Point, that's beside all the people that general enlisted. Think before you open your mouth. I have no problem with the air force i just like breaking your shit about it cause it gets you all hot and bothered.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

to anyone who takes my posts seriously

read my signature

k thanks

Biggest cop out I've ever seen.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Biggest cop out I've ever seen.

this thread kept my studio class interesting at least
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

this thread gives me the munchies...

(see what i did there)
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                              It comes off wrong, it's not air force hate, i respect anyone that serves their country regardless.
                              My thoughts..
                              And this confused me lol. I checked my PMs and realized that perhaps GreenXJs name is Matt also?
                              -Matt
                              Facebook

Comment

im pming the other dude not you.

Comment

Working...
                                X