The South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The South

So it is like common practice down here to lift town cars and caprices and shit! Fucking broken ass cars lifted to fit twenty fos. Just though that was ridic
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

donk

Comment

ATL YO.

Comment

Yup, driving through Birmingham thats all you see. I saw beat up purple Dodge Neon on 22's
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i lived in gainsville,fl for a little bit and there were tons of lifted older box chevy's with 24's and other dumb shit

Comment

ninjas are funny
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

where you at cody

Comment

o dam i thought that was the cool thing to do

Comment

its hilarious, thats how they roll down here. the shittiest car has rims that cost more than its worth. AND ITS LIFTED
                  winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

yep, donks are hugeeeeeeeeeeee in the south. drive around florida and you'll see a million of them. cars they bought for 500 bucks with $3000 dollar paint jobs and lifted on 28" rims. and they set up there stereo's to have crazyyyyyy high tweeters and no bass. they are diff'rent
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

pics are required for laughter purposes
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

My parents live in GA.My father owns a big used auto shop,you should see the shit people drive in with .Many of the cars are much bigger than the 4x4's up here!!!

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              OK, as much as I detest that vehicles existence, those rims intrigue me...or is that a doctored picture.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X