No announcement yet.

L4D2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and the computer AI in this game is fucking terrible. If you ever have the displeasure to be playing online and someone drops and you get stuck with AI on your team, you'll find that they are not only slow, but they don't shoot at shit and they are fucking stupid and slow. If a special infected jumps on your or traps you, it takes the AI like 15 seconds to process that something is on you.

And the campaigns are actually tied together this time, which is kinda nice in a way...
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

dude playing on normal is like advanced. its alot harder. plus special infected are everywhere. ive had 2 hunters attack at once. i killed 7 fucking witches in one level!!!! then at the finale 3 tanks spawned one after another and we almost didnt make it out
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
        dude playing on normal is like advanced. its alot harder. plus special infected are everywhere. ive had 2 hunters attack at once. i killed 7 fucking witches in one level!!!! then at the finale 3 tanks spawned one after another and we almost didnt make it out
        Which Finale? I've only done Dark Carnival and Dead Center. I tried to do The Parish but the Finale fucking raped us.

You have to cross a bridge with endless hordes. Sometimes I wonder were all the zombies fucking come from.

Incendiary ammo is sweet and the boomer bombs are hilarious. I hit a tank with one and watched it get taken out by a horde.

Melee weapons I've found are next to useless....sadly.
        sigpic

Comment

dude ninja sword FTW and the axe too!!!! i played and beat everything today, it was the one with the rock n roll show at the end. i threw fire works out and toasted the tanks
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Wow.

I need this game.

Comment

dude ninja sword FTW and the axe too!!!! i played and beat everything today, it was the one with the rock n roll show at the end. i threw fire works out and toasted the tanks
              Oh damn, I just played it tonight.

I was wondering what the fireworks did. Someone shot them and I was like 'That's fucking stupid, wheres me a MOLOTOV'.

If they got rid of the Jockey I wouldn't cry. Easily the most annoying Special Infected now.

I would have beaten that Bridge Finale if the computer AI didn't suck. I made a mad dash past the Tank and turned around and they were all incapped. Useless bunch of fucks.

It's funny too, with all the new weapons, I still use the M16 the most. I know it too well from the last game. The AK is pretty cool but ROF is too slow, the snipers are nice and the Desert Eagle, while painfully cliche, is a nice alternative to the melee weapons. Unlimited ammo and one shot zombie killing.
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 11-17-2009, 11:42 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh and the Gore is fucking AMAZING.

Instead of just their heads exploding with headshots, you can shoot off their jaws of the top of their heads and when the pipebomb explodes, you can see the entrails and intestines all over the place.
                sigpic

Comment

you make me want to play this game

please stop
                  dirty30

Comment

currently DLing the demo to this thing
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      currently DLing the demo to this thing
                      what u think?

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

what u think?
                        pretty sweet! now u guys get the demo and play with me

though i was playing that parish level, one of my teammates basically watched me hang from a smoker tentacle for a good 20 seconds until i died and the mission ended as a result.
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

though i was playing that parish level, one of my teammates basically watched me hang from a smoker tentacle for a good 20 seconds until i died and the mission ended as a result.
                          note to self....dont paly with that guy again

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

ZOMG WILL IS A GAMER AGAIN!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                              ZOMG WILL IS A GAMER AGAIN!!!!1
                              thanks guys, cause the editing didn't already take up most of his time

if he doesn't show up here tomorrow i know who to blame!
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                                thanks guys, cause the editing didn't already take up most of his time

if he doesn't show up here tomorrow i know who to blame!
                                I can see it now...Will buys you L4D2 for your birthday and you stay up all night killing zombies together. Wouldn't that be romantic?

Comment

Working...
                                X