computer is doin weird shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer is doin weird shit

im just making my internet rounds and a few times this morning a youtube video randomly popped up full screen and began to play.

i have logged off and on, and it keeps happening. theres no embedded videos on the pages im on.

and it appears to be of some black guy in ghetto clothes and a chain around his neck (i have dial up and no ambition to watch it so i always close it)

what teh f is goin on?
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

owned.

deal with it for a week, i'll fix it when you come here.

Comment

is it a virus or some shit? lol
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

probably. go into your add/remove programs and see if theres anything weird and delete it, but youll prob need to download a program and run a scan to kill it, which is something that would take a while on dial-down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          is it a virus or some shit? lol
          mot likely an ad bot / spam installer type of deal. usually wont destroy your pc but make it run like ass with a bunch of unwanted programs running hogging up your computer and internet bandwidth, will also monitor what you go (sort of researching you ) and sending data to where ever

Happens to millions of pc's a year.

I've had good luck with firefox web browser and AVG anti virus (free)

I had norton security suite when I ran vista and it worked great, but it used alot of resource's
          up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
          eliminator MJ - Sold
          99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
          Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

i thought you were gonna say that your comp was going slower than usual
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
            X