X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id be down for this assuming i knew in advance so i could get the money

Comment

june 2010. tandem dive, danielson CT.

is that in advance enough for you? Im being 100% serious.

Comment

yessir lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YJCrawler19 View Post
          I was going to go for my cert. a couple years ago but got in a car accident like 2 weeks before... Now my doctor says "absolutely not". I wish I could still go for it!
          If you can... Just go for the cert
          fuck doctors
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

My good buddy is a regular at Danielson he got his AFF there. I went last year or two years ago, i can't remember. It was worth it. I would recommend you do a single jump and then wait a few weeks to decide if you want to do AFF. I jumped and thought about AFF and then realized, the effect will wear off, besides you will eventually spend thousands of dollars on rigging and chutes. The biggest reason my buddy got into it was because he was a convict at one point and couldn't do drugs or drink due to probation. Sky diving was his drug. he does it for fun now but saws it's hard to get the same amount of excitement everytime, which is why he's going for his BASE license.

In all, it was definitely a great experience, but to think about it now, I'd get sick of it and be sick from having spend that much cash on a license to jump out of a plane and the rigging required to do so.

Comment

Working...
            X