my rig is a POS? hahaha yeah right look at your rig....more like fagmetal
    awaiting ANY pics and video of you wheeling still, going on 1+ years
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

ummmm do i really need to repost that excellent video of my baby wheeling? im pretty sure none of you have forgotten it. or atleast you shouldnt have, ive been reading this LOBH bullshit....you guys think you could take me or what?

Comment

He went Joe Nitro on us.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie View Post
          ummmm do i really need to repost that excellent video of my baby wheeling? im pretty sure none of you have forgotten it. or atleast you shouldnt have, ive been reading this LOBH bullshit....you guys think you could take me or what?
          well ive never raced a NOS equipped rollerskate before

and youve never been off pavement

first time for everything right?
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

gotta say mud isn't that bad, but takes absolutely no skill whatsoever
            94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
            3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
              gotta say mud isn't that bad, but takes absolutely no skill whatsoever
              this is seriously the argument every time? jesus christ, mud is way better than rock crawlin you douche and i bet im better at than too

Comment

this is seriously the argument every time? jesus christ, mud is way better than rock crawlin you douche and i bet im better at than too
                maybe better than riot
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

my rig is a POS? hahaha thats funny. See i thought you called me out on how much of a failure I am and that my rig was pretty much built by my mommy and daddys wallets, which still cant outwheel a stock jeep........oh wait....fuck
                  ficksed
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i used to think that too. until you realize how much more money it is and how much you fuck up your engine. but as stated earlier if mommy and daddy pays for it then you have nothing to worry about
                    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Seriously Bodie? you havent fucking killed yourself yet? whats the hold up?

oh wait... I forgot you have no balls... just like your rig.

OH BURN!

you big gay you.
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i used to argue with bodie, but he has been a troll the entire time... fuck it
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          hey so..if you ever get bored again...this should entertain you...for awhile.

deja vu
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                            i used to argue with bodie, but he has been a troll the entire time... fuck it
                            i thought bodie was real? i remember arctic cat being crosby
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                              i thought bodie was real? i remember arctic cat being crosby
                              bodie does exist, just prolly not on our forum
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i thought Bodie was the guy that got the sex change but they accidentally sewed his asshole hlafway shut so now all his poop comes out like fancy cake frosting...... or soft serve ice cream......

i could be wrong
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X