X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awwwwww so fucking cute!

Honestly, awwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

oh god, it's your evil seed
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

you wait till the fuckers is doing the hands climb in his stroller. Now thats real.
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        you wait till the fuckers is doing the hands climb in his stroller. Now thats real.
        say goodbye to 1/3 of your money... and thats if you're only paying child support...
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
        X