Veterans day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans day

So today, I went to the American Legion because they were having a ceremoney for vet's that have died from Montville, my grandfather being one of them, and when I was there I saw some things you wouldn't expect from a place such as the American Legion.. first off on every single luminary for the vet's they spelled Vietnam wrong, and also they were flying the flag at full mast, when it's supposed to be at half mast, even the Mcdonalds across the street got that part right... just thought some of those mistakes were kinda pathetic considering its the American Legion

That is pretty pathetic actually. I noticed that our schools flag is at half mast today as well. Is this the Ft. Hood shooting? Or did I miss something else?
    -Matt
    Facebook

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Yeah i'm 90% sure its because of fort hood. but still that was all pathetic

Comment

thats really sad...people just like to pretend they care
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
            first off on every single luminary for the vet's they spelled Vietnam wrong,
            And you people wonder why we break your balls about spelling and grammar, so shit like this doesn't happen.

People are fucking stupid, what do you want?
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

How the fawk does an American Legion, a place made up of veterans make mistakes like that though.... Seriously

Comment

too many concust not spell right
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                  How the fawk does an American Legion, a place made up of veterans make mistakes like that though.... Seriously
                  With people like Joe Nitro in this world.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

bahahahaha

Comment

vietnam isnt even an odd word to spell..how the hell did they spell it?
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

they spelled it veitnam lol

Comment

agent orange messn' with their minds!!
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                          X