No announcement yet.

CMA'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a huge fan of country but i don't mind it. as for it being on veteran's day.... country music does a lot for our soldiers as far as i can see. At the Toby Keith show he pulled a bunch of soldiers up from the audience onto stage and did a huge America thing at the end of his show. have to give them respect for that
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

They sing about the same thing soldiers protect.
      Seems pretty straight forward.
      Im still not watching, but im also not coming online to make fun of Joe Nitro.

both activities make you a loser.
      /thread
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
        not a huge fan of country but i don't mind it. as for it being on veteran's day.... country music does a lot for our soldiers as far as i can see. At the Toby Keith show he pulled a bunch of soldiers up from the audience onto stage and did a huge America thing at the end of his show. have to give them respect for that
        Went to a Toby concert about 2 summers ago at the dodge and he played a phenomenal show...it was unbelievable! The ending 15 minutes or so he got a standing O and it was a tribute to all his american/war/soldier songs that he has. I def got the chills.
        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
        X