Question of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
    this whole debate can be answered with one 4 word phrase.

because they are niggers.

and i dont think i need to reiterate the difference between a black individual and a nigger
    For the record, i wasnt using "minority" as a replacement term for black people...though of course they comprise part of that group.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

o niggers can be applied to individuals outside the black race

i wasn't discriminating
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I don't miss that place at all I will never forget that dumb black bitch in our speech class that used to smack her lips every few words and only told sad stories rather than doing the actual assignment

Comment

I have had a group of ninjas bring their little ipod speakers to the cafeteria and break out in song on multiple occasions here at school. Black woman are the most obnoxious people on the planet. They are always yelling for no reason and have the most obnoxious names. However, none of them are in my classes because they are all in the African American studies classes. go figure. I mean really what white guy in their right mind would ever take one of those classes? When I found a college i'm gonna start a "Caucasian Studies" program.

I actually have a few black friends here at school that are actually cool, but some of them are just typical n words. I feel there is a difference between black people and niggers. I don't mind black people, its the niggers I dislike. Oh an the black friends I have are the stars of my flag football team
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I have a very similar issue at my school. And strangely enough I never see them in any of my classes, just like Nicole said. And they yell so loudly and are very disrespectful.

And the best part is half of the male minorties say "I'm just here for football" My school just started football this year and lost every game, including a game against a school for the deaf.
            Ryan
            2013 Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by FireFighter32 View Post
              I have a very similar issue at my school. And strangely enough I never see them in any of my classes, just like Nicole said. And they yell so loudly and are very disrespectful.

And the best part is half of the male minorties say "I'm just here for football" My school just started football this year and lost every game, including a game against a school for the deaf.
              wow I had no idea there were blacks at your school.

One of my friends is the only white person in an all black "african american something or other" class. He says they watch videos of chris rock talking about the "n word" and the whole class laughs. He can't figure out if he should laugh or not. That kinda thing is way to dark for my taste.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                wow I had no idea there were blacks at your school.

One of my friends is the only white person in an all black "african american something or other" class. He says they watch videos of chris rock talking about the "n word" and the whole class laughs. He can't figure out if he should laugh or not. That kinda thing is way to dark for my taste.
                The population of minorities has grown by a lot since last year when Hunter went here.
                Ryan
                2013 Wrangler

Comment

I'm sorry.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X