To Re-center or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
    i fail to see how re-centering makes it weaker??.. unless ya do it wrong...
    the only thing i have heard is the flat plate ones are week.. get the pressed ones and it will be strong, prolly stronger than a stock h1

recentering fucking sucked.. it took way longer than i wanted..
    i would leave the rims stock and find a set of hi-steer arms that will clear them (my arms are fucking huge)

ive never messed with a 12 bolt one.. but i say wait till ya find a cheap set weather it be 12 or 8 bolt cuz they work the same.... just get rock rings cuz i fawked a couple bolts up allready

on with the axle combo... d60 and 14 bolt will be more than enough.... also look at the aftermarket world, im positive the 60 has WAY more goodies.... im pretty sure the 70 and 14 bolt have the same size shafts and you could prolly find a 14 bolt for cheap/free...

I currently have a 14bolt under my deck as we speak. Hence why I was leaning towards the 60/14b combo. I just wanted to talk about another build idea I had in my head and see if it was good or bad.

I was under the impression that if I dont re-center the rims, even if it clears my steering...Wouldn't I just lose horrid amounts of turning and rub the inner fender. If not what arms are you currently running?
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Cant you make any 8 lug front axle a dually style axle by adding those spacers in that duallys use?
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
        I currently have a 14bolt under my deck as we speak. Hence why I was leaning towards the 60/14b combo. I just wanted to talk about another build idea I had in my head and see if it was good or bad.

I was under the impression that if I dont re-center the rims, even if it clears my steering...Wouldn't I just lose horrid amounts of turning and rub the inner fender. If not what arms are you currently running?
        I made my own arms but the wider your jeep is the less you can turn. FACT

Comment

Trailworthyfab.com! Got my setup from them and they are badass! The owner Todd is a real great guy to deal with!
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
            I made my own arms but the wider your jeep is the less you can turn. FACT
            what is this turning radius u speak of???
            Originally posted by Ktmracer419
            some people choose video games
            some choose projects
            some choose welding random things together

Comment

Working...
            X