SIS Ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
    can i ride a moped in this "SIS ride"????
    only if you knew how
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
      Can I drive an 1985 atc 110, I know it's got 3 wheels but if you get going good on the road it sounds like a helicopter
      wanna sell that to me?

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
        i crashed the first time i rid then i gave up and decided to stick to 4 wheels.
        went 100 feet, dumped it and had to go to the hospital hahaha. one of the worse pains of my life, wire brush on road rash and on a cut deep enough were the bone in my leg was showing. ahhh dont even wanna remember. but i plan on buying a bike next summer anyway
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

good luck getting that through ct inspection.. better off buying a wrecked bike and putting the wrecked vins on that frame..

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
            wanna sell that to me?
            Hellz no!!! I love my trike, only thug better would have been of I got that atc 250r my neighbor gave away for free.... Asshat.
            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
              good luck getting that through ct inspection.. better off buying a wrecked bike and putting the wrecked vins on that frame..
              That's what I would do. Just did that to my friends bike.

Got it in NJ, no title, fully stunted out. Cage, 12 bar, sproket the size of the rim. lol Got a CT title frame and registered it.

Comment

Working...
              X