Need For Speed Shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I keep hearing about how this game is a slab of fucking diamond encrusted gold in a box, but I'm too sick and tired of the COD equation and the multiplayer does nothing for me.

I'll pick it up with a price drop.
    I was getting tired of this too, so I ventured to find a military game that did what I wanted it to do.

Realistic, tatical, no run and gun arcade BS.

Thus I found Operation Flashpoint and LOVE IT!

although I still got COD:MW2 because it entertains me lol
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

"Oh man, that burger was delicious. Alright game time. Lemme see, what stupid situations will they put me in today? House on fire surrounded by Germans with Flamethrowers or does every enemy carry around a box of 400 grenades and constantly respawn unless I get to a certain checkpoint?"
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        "Oh man, that burger was delicious. Alright game time. Lemme see, what stupid situations will they put me in today? House on fire surrounded by Germans with Flamethrowers or does every enemy carry around a box of 400 grenades and constantly respawn unless I get to a certain checkpoint?"
        MUST BE MONDAY
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

I still think Ghost Recon is the shit. When i do play video games which is almost never, that is my favorite. I'm still yet to beat every mission. Those fuckin' Russians come out of everywhere.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
            I still think Ghost Recon is the shit. When i do play video games which is almost never, that is my favorite. I'm still yet to beat every mission. Those fuckin' Russians come out of everywhere.
            in soviet russia, everywhere comes out of russians
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              in soviet russia, everywhere comes out of russians
              hahaha don't nessesarily get it, but you have to admit Ghost Recon is like the most awesome co-vert ops game pretty much ever made.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Nope, Ghost Recon is a good one, a little to futuristic for me. Operation Flashpoint is where its at...

Im going to push this game on everyone

Comment

Ghost Recon Desert Seige is pretty great too. Gonna have to check out this Operation Flashpoint one though.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

its the shit, very real. if you get shot you will bleed out if you dont get a medic to you.. or if you get shot in the heart you are dead, same with head.

Comment

thats why i like Ghost Recon, you get shot you're dead. None of this health shit and being able to take multiple gunshots like some super human. That's what makes the game so challenging too, snipers everywhere, you can't just run around killing things. You literally have to clear every area and you get to command everyone else where to go. It's very strategic and real and that's what I like in a war game.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                          thats why i like Ghost Recon, you get shot you're dead. None of this health shit and being able to take multiple gunshots like some super human. That's what makes the game so challenging too, snipers everywhere, you can't just run around killing things. You literally have to clear every area and you get to command everyone else where to go. It's very strategic and real and that's what I like in a war game.
                          But once you're shot and killed you respawn as one of the other members of your team.

Starwars battlefront is the game for me. Super realistic, and plenty of wookies.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            But once you're shot and killed you respawn as one of the other members of your team.

Starwars battlefront is the game for me. Super realistic, and plenty of wookies.
                            Not in operation flashpoint, you respawn back at the start once your whole team is killed off, if you are the first to die, misson failed

Comment

Wow, Infinity Ward completely ripped off the shower room scene from The Rock

Comment

I'm not a fan of OMFG SUPAR REALISUM because sometimes it gets really slow and boring.

I just like having a gun and destroying entire hordes of zombies. Yes, those kind of games aren't for everyone, but goddamnit, I've been playing the first Left 4 Dead since last November almost non-stop and I can't wait for the second one.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X