Need For Speed Shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need For Speed Shift

Just picked it up yesterday and have been playing it quite a bit. I've got to give them credit that they decided to drop the ricer scene and opt for something that caters to the actual racing enthusiast. If I had to deal with another Underground or Carbon I would have shot someone. The gameplay still has that arcade type feel to it, but I'm glad they made the racing more realistic while not exactly copying Forza or Gran Turismo.

I haven't gotten a chance to do any online racing yet, but so far I'm pretty pleased with the Career mode. They did an A+ job on the first person view, It really makes you feel like you're in the car.

BORKED

do want...
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Forza III
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
        Forza III
        want

Comment

there both sick games, have em, love em, and highly recomend forza 3
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

just got forza 3, and dirt 2 for 5 bucks each, not a bad deal and ill probably pick up shift tonight for 5 bucks. Gotta love having an xbox "drug dealer"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              dirt 2
              INSTEAD OF NASCAR!!!???

Comment

Need a second coming of Grid
                1998 XJ.....Finally.
                1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Is anybody else camping out tommorow night for MW2?

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                    Is anybody else camping out tommorow night for MW2?
                    you are? thats pretty gay

my brother is selling me the game for 30 bucks, he bought a pc-xbox combo pack but doesnt have an xbox, so i get the game cheap.

Comment

you are? thats pretty gay

my brother is selling me the game for 30 bucks, he bought a pc-xbox combo pack but doesnt have an xbox, so i get the game cheap.
                      I'm not exactly throwing a fawkin tent in the parking lot, but I do plan on going at midnight.

Comment

you cant just wait like a normal person until like 8 or 9 in the morning? Are you really that big of a nerd that you need it 8 hours sooner and you will stay up to wait for it ( and most likely play it ) into the wee hours of the morning?

Comment

you cant just wait like a normal person until like 8 or 9 in the morning? Are you really that big of a nerd that you need it 8 hours sooner and you will stay up to wait for it ( and most likely play it ) into the wee hours of the morning?
                          A normal person has work at 8 or 9 in the morning, then another job that I'm at until 8 at night. I rarely go to bed before 2 in the morning anyways.

Comment

so do you have work monday morning?

Probably not, since your nerding your self out for a video game and staying up till atleast 2 to play it? And going to work tired? You fail .

Comment

Yea, I have work Tuesday morning, what's your point? I didn't realize this thread was for men in their 60's that needed more than 8 hours of sleep to function the next day. A quote taken from a thread you started months ago talking about the very same game-

"CANNOT WAIT"

I absolutely must be a fag If I pick that same game up at midnight instead of the next afternoon

Comment

Working...
                              X