Brought the bike home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brought the bike home

Since I was home today and needed to go to Norwalk to pick up my son in Norwalk anyway, I decided it was time to bring the bike home. Michelle and I drove to Norwalk, and I suited up for a chilly ride home. The bike ran great!! I guess keeping Stabil in it and starting it every other weekend when I picked my son up paid off. Unfortunately, it now sits outside with the travel cover on it. At least the next nice day we have, I will have my bike waiting ride outside.
    =Jeff=
    1993 XJ Sport, Rusty's 3" full pack, 235/75/15 Firestone Destination A/T's, custom sliders, custom bumper w/receiver, class III receiver
    1982 Honda CB750SC w/Kerker 4-2 exhaust, Unifilters, jet kit, HD Sportster seat, and Z-shaped bars.

Nice, when is the SIS ride?!

Comment

I need to ride soon. I havent started the rebel in a while.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

The roads are really in good shape. Of course we are expecting more snow around here this week.
        =Jeff=
        1993 XJ Sport, Rusty's 3" full pack, 235/75/15 Firestone Destination A/T's, custom sliders, custom bumper w/receiver, class III receiver
        1982 Honda CB750SC w/Kerker 4-2 exhaust, Unifilters, jet kit, HD Sportster seat, and Z-shaped bars.

Comment

we had a nice day here and tomorrow it is supposed to be snowy. I cant wait till spring so I can get my class M license, I have the permit but have to get a bike and license.

Comment

not to mention insurance.

I'll be keeping my bike in till the roads have no sand/salt on them.

Comment

MY incurance on my bike is 153/year. Next to nothing, its totally worth it to drive whenever I can.
              -Caleb

Comment

holy crap. I pay near that a month.

Comment

Wow, thats bad. I dont have any covorage and my bike is an 87 cruiser.
                  -Caleb

Comment

My bike is covered year round, and it is damn cheap.
                    =Jeff=

Comment

I pay $297 a year for my 03 ninja. let me know if someone wants to ride, I'm home for the next two weeks
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

i payed 507 for a year last year. now i don't have insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          I pay $297 a year for my 03 ninja. let me know if someone wants to ride, I'm home for the next two weeks
                          I may take you up on that offer, im going to get the bike running tomorrow.
                          -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                            I may take you up on that offer, im going to get the bike running tomorrow.
                            Let me know
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

my bike sits nice and warm under a blanket in my garage (about ~ 50*), shes got a full tank with sta-bil and a battery tender hooked up on a quick disconnect. oh and shes also sitting on a bike stand, i pamper my girls
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                              X