• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would also have to say on a ranch in crawlerado
    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      hahahahahaha why was I dragged into this? I would never like hawaii. I like to be cold. I'm going to go with somewhere north of MA.
      the Hawaii part wasn't related to you, I just always see you put !!!11ELEVEN!!! so i threw some extra in there

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        the Hawaii part wasn't related to you, I just always see you put !!!11ELEVEN!!! so i threw some extra in there
        hahah I thought that was the cool thing to do
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

a small town somewhere close to Charlotte, NC. I like small town living, living in the south is 1000x better than small town living in the north, and being close to charlotte would be awesome, its a badass city.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            a small town somewhere close to Charlotte, NC. I like small town living, living in the south is 1000x better than small town living in the north, and being close to charlotte would be awesome, its a badass city.
            MOORSEVILLE!!!! nascar capital of the world. i lived down the street from earnhardt inc and behind roush and sparco
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              MOORSEVILLE!!!! nascar capital of the world. i lived down the street from earnhardt inc and behind roush and sparco
              My dad has been doing a lot of work down there recently. He says you need to watch what you say about nascar in general. In his words, "it's the kind of place where if you have the wrong nascar driver's bumper sticker on your truck, they'll tear your bumper off. "
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                x2 on the south part. but i might pick georgia.
                either that or somewhere out west with a lot of land for riding.
                erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Working...
                X