Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open letter to Phillies Fan, one Michael Prairie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to Phillies Fan, one Michael Prairie.

Dearest Mike,

I write to you today to inform you of your team's demise. Despite you being merely a "post season fan" whom only arises to true fanism upon the start of the post season, I feel as though you are the logical main target here, having talked a seemingly never ending shit talk session on the Empire's best, and now the World's best, New York Yankees.
    Like clockwork, each one of the Yankees (few) losses, I received a text message from you at game's end, mocking myself and my favorite team, and promoting your own. I stayed silent throughout this, knowing full well that long term ownage always outmatches short term, something you are clearly not well versed in. The Philadelphia Phillies are the longest standing same-named, same-city team in American professional sports, unfortunately for them, longevity does not constitute greatness. Their all-time record through 2009 is 9,038-10,167..... almost 1,150 under .500. They hold the failtastic record of losing twenty-three straight games (1961) and going 92 years (1883-1979) without a championship. Chalk the new count starting...Tonight.

We will now take a journey through the 2009 post season commentary you graced us all with, as I rebut as necessary.

fuck off yankess. GG phillies
    Fuck off Phillies, Good season Yankees.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Ill laugh when the angels win the next 3 and go to the world series.

kinda like when the sox did it to the yankees
    I am laughing, as the Yankees have won the world series against the Phillies

kinda like they have pretty regularly for the past 100 years

ahahahaha yankees lose
    ahahahahahah...ha. Phillies Lose.

Yankees suck. Go Angels !
    Phillies suck. You too, Angels.

go phillies

Saved this gem for second to last.

Go Yankees.

And I have been saving this little number for the better part of half the season in my AIM profile:

Samradone (8:01:21 PM): the yanks will choke yet again

Fancy that folks.

With that I say goodnight baseball fans, and congratulations fellow Yankees enthusiasts on a modest NUMBER 27. The most storied and successful professional sports team on earth has done it yet again.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Epic post.

Eat shit and Die, Werth.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

awwwww helll yeah

Comment

YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I have never understood this stupid my team owns your team sucks bullshit. But when the odds are stacked against one team it usually is not wise to talk a whole ton of shit about the other team. Usually that will not end well in your favor. Do you do the same for the NASCAR points race? Do you root for the rainbow warrior there? It seriously is a sport and way too many people take it way too serious. I want to open fire on most of the fags that go around with the I heart (insert team/ driver here) sticker. It is simply stupid, we do not care what team you love. Usually you see the typical guidos with the i heart yankees shit on there vehicles which makes me hate them even more. It's baseball not real life. I could understand if you are on the team not a fan though
          Last edited by Magilla; 11-04-2009, 11:07 PM.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

lawl
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

iSmite Incorporated has been alerted of high levels of Mike Owange and is here to assit you with our software.

Sincerely,
              iSmite

Comment

it is a place holder for what i am writing
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

CHICKEN WINGS!!!!
                  dirty30

Comment

BAM

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

will you are the man

mike and his nascar loving ways......
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ryan
                        2013 Wrangler

Comment

Matsui is my Hero.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

sjdfdkkghkdfgldhfgopbifdjflnlj

YANKEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

oh how i love living in new york...all we're talking about in class is the yankees!!!!!!!
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                              X