swine flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swine flu

WHY DO I SEE PEOPLE WEARING THOSE MASKS THAT COVER THEIR MOUTH AND NOSE!?

their eyes are unprotected, if someone coughs all up in thurr grille they is fucked anyway.
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    WHY DO I SEE PEOPLE WEARING THOSE MASKS THAT COVER THEIR MOUTH AND NOSE!?

their eyes are unprotected, if someone coughs all up in thurr grille they is fucked anyway.
    you seriously see people wearing masks?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

yes

Comment

they are not dead because?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

they are black and the government protects them

Comment

You dont always die from swine flu. I have a friend whos wife has it and she will recover just fine. its the people that already have a weak immune system or illness that are basically terminal once they get it. i am not saying that it cant kill a perfectly healthy person and anyone who has it should be hospitalized but that does not mean it will kill you.
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
              You dont always die from swine flu. I have a friend whos wife has it and she will recover just fine. its the people that already have a weak immune system or illness that are basically terminal once they get it. i am not saying that it cant kill a perfectly healthy person and anyone who has it should be hospitalized but that does not mean it will kill you.
              i know

it is still less deadly than the regular flu.

but people are gettin all uppity uppity about it from the media

Comment

True that.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                  i know

it is still less deadly than the regular flu.

but people are gettin all uppity uppity about it from the media
                  this is true. deaths from the normal flu last year far surpassed deaths from the swine flu

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I guy that works in my office got swine flu in germany, his pregnant wife got it from him, and I later found out that I had it when I was really sick out in california.. and about 10 other people had out there with me.

Its really not all the media makes it out to be, most people(older and really young) are dying from the walking ammonia you get from it afterwards.

40000 people die every year from the regular flu alone
                    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

at the infirmary on campus, they give you the masks if you show symptoms so you don't cough and sneeze on others

Comment

Protip: surgical masks are meant to be worn to prevent the wearer (such as a surgeon) from spreading illnesses to others (such as patients) by covering the nose and mouth and capturing any germs before they are released into the environment.

Surgical masks are not meant to protect the wearer from whatever other people may have, and are ineffective in this role as most people become infected after touching an infected surface and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth before washing their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
                          Protip: surgical masks are meant to be worn to prevent the wearer (such as a surgeon) from spreading illnesses to others (such as patients) by covering the nose and mouth and capturing any germs before they are released into the environment.

Surgical masks are not meant to protect the wearer from whatever other people may have, and are ineffective in this role as most people become infected after touching an infected surface and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth before washing their hands.

exactly

Comment

Remember when all those Chinese people were walking around when the Bird Flu was big over there. Brought the Lulz.
                            Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 11-07-2009, 09:36 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I had H1N1 when i was in japan. It sucked, sicked ive ever been, ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X