Since the day of money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the day of money...

The US treasury is racist, I have come upon this conclusion with my study of coins today.

If you set down A quarter, dime, nickel, and penny in that order.

All the nickel(nicer)plated coins of more value presidents face away from there lesser value counter part the penny(only coated in copper) which tends to get all icky after time and corrosion.

Why is this you might ask?

Well in my explorations of the day to day grind I have investigated(really just thought about while I ate my 5 guys burger for lunch)

The only explanation is the US treasury hates Abraham Lincoln for freeing the slaves and being part black himself. So in return he gets put on the lowest value shitty copper coin and doesnt get to face the same way of our greater presidents, left to turn all green and icky with time.

Also one of the English versions of the word penny is "peNIG" oddly fitting as well.

I find this very interesting and am off to explore some more. I will come back with my findings
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

hummm interesting indeed
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Dear Cody,

you make my head fucking hurt sometimes.

love,
      Fred

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

More fun penny facts:

Zinc, a major component of post-1982 US pennies, is toxic in large quantities. Swallowing such a penny, which is 97.5% zinc, can cause serious damage to the stomach lining due to the high solubility of the zinc ion in the stomach acid. Zinc toxicity is commonly fatal in dogs where it causes a severe hemolytic anemia.

Don't suck on pennies.
          You're a ___________

Comment

Haha there might be something to this... If you don't come back one day I know it's because the government captured you.
            -Matt
            Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X