Well, this makes sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this makes sense

I am trying to print shipping labels, but my color ink is low. my shipping labels are black and white. so everytime i try to print, the dell printer has to inform me that i need to refill my color ink soon and that my color may not print correctly...and everytime this dialog telling me im low on color pops up, the printer stops responding, and i cant print my labels

printer preferences:

a cookie to anyone that can explain why they even give u the option of not displaying this message, if its noted that it will be displayed no matter what anyway
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

some printers wont let you print if you are out of any one color, even if its not the one you are using... its their way of fucking you over.
    for shits and giggles, try taking the color cartridges out. btw, i hate printers

also check to see if you can disable color printing in the properties
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

no such luck

this is fcking awesome. a not responding error message that causes the whole print process to cease
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post

also check to see if you can disable color printing in the properties
        did done it, no difference. dumb ass dumbed down consumer dell shit
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

model of printer?
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

dell photo AIO 926
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

hum, quick look tells me these printers have a sensor that cant be reset (like if you did a home refill kit) so it looks like you just need to go get a new ink cartridge

this is why i hate home inkjet printers. laser FTW

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                hum, quick look tells me these printers have a sensor that cant be reset (like if you did a home refill kit) so it looks like you just need to go get a new ink cartridge
                btw, i hate printers

thanks for the info d00d
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

use the mac.

duh.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                    use the mac.

duh.
                    haha i would but i havent got webbernets goin on the mac yet

gonna have to pirate the g5 downstairs for the job....which i guess would be using A mac at least
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

"it just works"

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                        "it just works"
                        Printers never work.

The biggest mistake I ever made with my one and only printer was put it on the floor next to my feet - the one time it totally fucked up and basically never did anything I told it to, I put my foot right through it.

I took it to the range that weekend and shot it with 20 gauge Slugs.

I'll never understand how those fucking things actually work. It seems all they do is get plugged into the wall and Break.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

It makes you feel like the printer cares about you. I'll have chocolate chip plz
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I ran out of ink 2 weeks ago and tried to print my lab from my roomates computer (winders w/ a lexmark) and no matter what we did it would get all jammed up and never print anything. The printer window would freeze and nothing would print.

Well two days ago my roomate printed something of his own and out popped my lab report. Funny thing is he had printed other things between the time my lab wouldn't print and 2 days ago.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X