Anyone else like this with music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like this with music?

I can listen to the same song on repeat for hours and it never gets old to me, same goes for albums for days, months whatever...music NEVER seems to get overplayed or old for me no matter how many times i hear it in a row or whatever...unless i hate the song to begin with

ive def met a lot of people the opposite of that...anyone else like me in that regard??

ive prob heard learn to fly by foo fighters 25 times today just cuz i have it on in the background while i do stuff lol...seems to be the norm
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

depends...if its a song directly connected to my mood then yes. i listend to the same song for four hours on friday. but at the same time, my roommate would do the same thing, but it would be on her computer speakers so by the 4th time i was like ok i thought this might have been a good song but you just killed it for me. so then she would put the same 2 songs on repeat
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Depends on the music. If i played all my stuff on random I probably wouldnt hear the same song twice in a year.

Comment

Eh, I can but only for so long and if I like it.

Comment

if im in a certain mood for certain music or songs than yes, if not ill just listen to whatever
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

no fucking way, I don't like to do the same thing twice unless it's beer or sex or something along those gratifying lines.

Comment

if i hear a certain album or song that i really enjoy i'll listen to it forever over and over. there is always a certain point when i'll move on to something else but who knows when that'll be
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

I listened to "The Eminem Show" for 6months straight in my car, I don't know if it was my love for eminem so much as my intense laziness preventing me from changing it.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I'll make a mix cd and leave it in the truck or jeep for a while, and then one day freak out and huck it out the window.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

every so often i have a cd in my jeep for a good month and it doesnt get old, and i do alot of driving (delivering and long trips)

and fuck nickelbacks rockstar, most overplayed song ever, that song was killed on day 1

same for that paralyzer song
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i've solved this issue by never listening to the radio. everyone complains about songs that are overplayed, then don't listen to it. my ipod goes with everytime i drive and i control my own music
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

my ipod did, until it decided to stop working over winter break and im to poor to afford one although there are a few country radio stations down here that aren't to bad so that works
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                          i've solved this issue by never listening to the radio. everyone complains about songs that are overplayed, then don't listen to it. my ipod goes with everytime i drive and i control my own music
                          i just bitch whenever im forced to hear it cough will cough.

if its on the radio there is this nifty little button that allows me to change to a different station.
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

depends on the mood im in, what kinda song it is. Lots things factor into it. If its a good song i like and its just over played like on the radio and stuff it kills it, but if its one of those not on the radio all the time then yes ill do it.
                            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

my truck currently ONLY plays cds... so i have gained the ability to listen to the same cds for months on end.

no blank discs = no new music
                              winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
                              X