Rockcrawlin promo reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockcrawlin promo reel

A promo reel I put together for Rose Crawlers (Eugene Rose's team) for them to have with them at SEMA 2009. Their rigs are the ones that run HMC vinyl

figured i'd post for shits n giggles, has some random footage off the RCQ, rc rock race, and RCrocs09 dvd

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7340448&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7340448&amp;server=vimeo.com &amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portr ait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/7340448">Rose Crawlers Promo Reel</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1058759">Will Gentile</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

4lodigital labs made a much better promo video

(yeah, i know you saw that coming)
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

pretty nasty dude. hes got some cool rigs. i think i saw one of them in some other Hammers footage i watched
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Wish it had the roll out he did when he was on fire.
        looks good though
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I like the handle for the passenger in the red buggy. That's a sick idear.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
            yo your video was hot n all and ima let you finish, but 4lodigital labs made the best promo video of all time

fixed
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              fixed
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

good work once again
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

those rigs are so bad ass
                    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

I fell in love with that yellow buggy at RCROCS 2 years ago when it was sponsored by Independent4x. Is Rose Crawlers still sponsored by them?
                      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                        I fell in love with that yellow buggy at RCROCS 2 years ago when it was sponsored by Independent4x. Is Rose Crawlers still sponsored by them?
                        it was owned by someone else at the time, (alan woodson)...dean benner of rosecrawlers bought it and it is his rig now
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Is this the buggy you are referring to? I saw it in PA, it is pretty sweet. Eugene was the announcer.

1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            Is this the buggy you are referring to? I saw it in PA, it is pretty sweet. Eugene was the announcer.

thats the one
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Favorite buggy yet. It was great to see that thing in action too.
                              88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Working...
                              X