This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

The best first inning I have ever seen and a pretty intense 9th.

Yanks up. 3-1. Back to the York we go.

Johnny stealing second and third was pretty awesome as well.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Can't believe they pulled it out. AWESOME
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        The best first inning I have ever seen and a pretty intense 9th.

Yanks up. 3-1. Back to the York we go.

Johnny stealing second and third was pretty awesome as well.
        I just caught the game, it was actually not boring.

Comment

fawin awesome game

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

when Damon left for third i was like OMFG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU DUMBASS YOU'RE GONNA GET OUT!?!!?!!1?11?one111!!!1!1! oh wait there is no one on third, my bad, carry on.

awesome game I'd love for them to win in NY, but it would be awesome to win in philly to make the stupid philly fans shut up. I went to the Eagles/Giants game today and the Philly fans were such douches.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

great heads up base running by damon! im so pumped now we are up 3-1! there has only been 6 teams in MLB history to come back from a 3-1 game deficit, so im pretty confident in a 27th ring
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Back to the York we go.
                still in philly for game 5, i would like it if they won at home but i'd also like it if they just won....now! i cant take the anxiety
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

the yanks will not beat cliff lee in philly.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Back to the York we go.
                    Still in Philly for Game 5. I kinda wish they were going back to NY, but I won't be upset if they finish them off in Philly.

P.S. Johnny Damon really fails at interviews

edit: oops, kai got it

Comment

im tryin to figure out who is more beautiful.....

johnny damon

or

his wife

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                        the yanks will not beat cliff lee in philly.
                        no one is that good twice.
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

....So the Bruins lost....
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            no one is that good twice.
                            Lets hope he changes.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Saw this in the news this morning....

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The defending champions have recieved a break, maybe a sign from god?

Advertisement The Philadelphia Phillies led the National League with 43 come-from-behind wins during the regular season, and they have five more in the postseason.
                              But this one will be a little different.

The New York Yankees took a commanding 3-1 lead in the World Series with a 7-4 win in Game 4 on Sunday night. Of the 42 teams to take a 3-1 lead in the Series, 36 went on to win the crown. The last club to overcome such a deficit was Kansas City in 1985.

Can the Phillies become the seventh team to win three straight elimination games in the Series? Well, this is something we will never find out.

"I think we take a lot of pride on being resilient and the way we bounce back," manager Charlie Manuel said. "I just wish the powers that are would not of made this decision."

"We were in the World Series now. We were down, and thats how we will always be remembered."

Cliff Lee, an ace in October, was suppose to take the mound Monday against New York's A.J. Burnett. Lee dominated the Yankees in the opener and is 3-0 with a dazzling 0.54 ERA in four postseason starts.

"I don't think this was a well thought out decision," shortstop Jimmy Rollins said. "How can you just stop baseball?"

The Phillies' biggest problem so far has been a lack of understanding.

Unfortunantly the American people and the government have decided that MLB is a gay sport. "Only fairys would play such a game." says Chuck Norris after a dinner date with his wife.

It's difficult to win with subpar pitching, its really difficult to win when the sport of baseball no longer exist.

Lee was masterful and Pedro Martinez was outstanding in Game 2. But Cole Hamels pitched poorly Saturday night, allowing five runs in 4 1-3 innings. Joe Blanton gave up four runs in six innings in Game 4 when the Phillies needed a shutdown performance. All this is just a memory of the past now. With the new "Baseball is lame" bill past at Capitol Hill, this is just the good ole past time.

"We're going to go out and play hard," Blanton said. "We're not going to give up, we're not going to lay down. We're going to play like we have the rest of the games..... WAIT, WHAT?? They canned baseball?!?" Blanton obviously stunned in the middle of his press conference lastnight. He hopes to go back home to Texas and get back in on the family Steer breeding business.

If the Phillies need a pep talk, Martinez can provide it. He was with the GPA(Gay Pride Association) when being gay wasnt cool in the early 90s.

"We're in way better shape," Martinez said, comparing the predicaments. "This is just one other battle we have to overcome. I remember when my family immigrated to America, battle after battle, but we made it."

Mike Hunt - CNN
                              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

and i almost thought cody shared interest in the sport for a moment.....how wrong was i

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                                X