All you haters who said it couldn't happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon

Those rims are not only hideous, but upon me viewing, they fill me with the hatred of a thousand angry Mongols ready to ravage the Chinese from the North.

I have never experienced such hatred towards such an object before. It is unexplainable to the highest degree. I don't know whether it is the absolutely disgusting way they look or the fact that even Ricers wouldnt run rims that like even if their own mother had a gun in their mouth, begging them to run those rims or the entire planet would collapse under the sheer weight of the moon crashing into your house, trying to abolish those rims from humanity.

I hope you sell them to a blind man, and may God have mercy on yours soul, for you shall forever burn in hell for such a deed.

-Phil
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

WILLIAM I DEMAND YOU ANSWER ME ON AIM POST HASTE!
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Phil you have such a way with words

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          I just sold my wheels i think http://newhaven.craigslist.org/pts/1421068429.html

The E-mail he sent me

i definately dont want the rims we'll just have to work out a time i can come not pick them up. phone? where is the easiest place to not meet you? if you'll drive a little bit closre to me i wouldnt be willing to give you gas money. let me know Will Gustov

When I grow up I want to have super admin powers
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

I hope you sell them to a blind man, and may God have mercy on yours soul, for you shall forever burn in hell for such a deed.

-Phil
            I just thought he was quiet
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
              I just thought he was quiet
              pretty bird...polly want a cracker?

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                pretty bird...polly want a cracker?
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

BAHAHAHAHA you beat me to it andrew. I love the 4 inches of duct tape around the things neck
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                    BAHAHAHAHA you beat me to it andrew. I love the 4 inches of duct tape around the things neck
                    I said that an hour and ten min ago

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                      I said that an hour and ten min ago
                      you still beat me to it regardless of time....
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                      X