In the market for a wrangler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the market for a wrangler...

got my assignment for my first duty station: Minot AFB in Middleofnowhere, North Dakota.

obviously not top of my list (or even on my list) but after doing some research it wont be too bad. lots of wheeling and outdoors to keep me occupied. oh and snow. like a shit ton of it. -30 degrees.

so between a bike or a jeep for a first vehicle, im gonna have to go with a jeep first. i miss the 2 wheels but that will have to wait. 4 wheel drive FTW. just lettin yall know ill be back in the jeepin game around february. for now unfortunately im wrapped up in learning everything there is to know about electronics. kickin ass so far, rockin a 98.5 average and captain of the drumline in the drum corps here. long days and short nights but time is flyin. almost time for christmas break, i cant fuckin wait. be good well be together soon enough
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

oh PS im online via tethering my blackberry so i have *gulp* DIAL UP SPEED
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

TTOOOMMMMM good to hear

Comment

why not minot ?

haha gonna be cold up there, could be worse though, fairbanks alaska.

Comment

LJ Rubi.

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
            LJ Rubi. Sahara

/thread.
            fixed
            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

LJ Rubi.

/thread.
              Trooof
              dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                fixed
                if he can find a rubi sahara lj i'd pee myself. they made a few hundred at best iirc. they are teh hotness though

Comment

if he can find a rubi sahara lj i'd pee myself. they made a few hundred at best iirc. they are teh hotness though
                  500 I believe. A guy at my work as one its sique
                  You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

http://www.rubitrux.com/assets/sahararubitrux.jpg

how about a LJ brute rubicon

Comment

http://www.rubiconsahara.com

12k LJ rubi's made, 1000 rubicon sahara's. when i was buying mine i found one but i was too late. i wasn't a big fan of light tan interior anyways.

Comment

Welcome back to the game man. What are you looking at for a new bike?
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

learn something new everyday
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I believe at OERII Steve's friend had an LJ rubi. it was
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                            X