Anyone here Ever Try...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here Ever Try...

Windsurfing? I just picked up a whole setup at a tag sale for 100 bucks... I've never done it, but it looks like fun
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

i've attempted on my lake but there isn't enough wind so it failed
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

there was somebody wind surfing on greenwood lake yesterday. looked pretty cool. just cruisin up the lake on a board
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

no, but I'm curious. those things aren't normally cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
          Windsurfing? I just picked up a whole setup at a tag sale for 100 bucks... I've never done it, but it looks like fun
          Why bother. You know you will just get obsessed and move on to something else in a month anyway.
          You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
            Why bother. You know you will just get obsessed and move on to something else in a month anyway.
            good call.

Comment

Kite Surfing-
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                I'm still surfing A-hole... I just saw this cheap and decided to buy it

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
                Kite Surfing-
                I def want to learn kitesurfing, but have no idea about how to sail anything... figured if i could figure out the wind on this thing then a kite would be the next step
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                X