No announcement yet.

When a cop asks you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always carry a gerber with me haha. I actually got pulled over the other day and got my first ticket. he gave me a ticket for my GPS in the windshield. better than a 4 point moving violation for crossing the line (not sure if its actually 4 points he was prob lying). but I had my gerber in the center console but i never had to go in there so no worries. he didnt even ask about weapons

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      I always carry a gerber with me haha. I actually got pulled over the other day and got my first ticket. he gave me a ticket for my GPS in the windshield. better than a 4 point moving violation for crossing the line (not sure if its actually 4 points he was prob lying). but I had my gerber in the center console but i never had to go in there so no worries. he didnt even ask about weapons
      tisk tisk you should know better than to have your gps properly secured in its designated location on your windshield
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        tisk tisk you should know better than to have your gps properly secured in its designated location on your windshield
        seriously i was like really? on my way home i counted 13 cars with GPS in their windshield. and I probably missed some dude to lack of paying attention

Comment

its common knowledge that your gps should be in your lap with the cord wrapped around your arm while looking down to see your next turn. also you should have a cell phone in the other hand and drive with your knee. typical jersey law
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

its common knowledge that your gps should be in your lap with the cord wrapped around your arm while looking down to see your next turn. also you should have a cell phone in the other hand and drive with your knee. typical jersey law
            of course. everyone knows that the windshield suction cup is for sticking it to your leg

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              of course. everyone knows that the windshield suction cup is for sticking it to your leg
              actually the suction cup is for the farsighted folks. they can stick it to their tongue and have the gps within 4mm of their face
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

actually the suction cup is for the farsighted folks. they can stick it to their tongue and have the gps within 4mm of their face
                bahahahahaha they should put a warning on it than

Comment

My dad was doing 80 in a 65 and the cops who pulled him over gave him a ticket for the dancing hoola dog on the dash. My mom was upset she had to take it off haha.

This was in jersey actually.
                  -Matt
                  Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
                    My dad was doing 80 in a 65 and the cops who pulled him over gave him a ticket for the dancing hoola dog on the dash. My mom was upset she had to take it off haha.

This was in jersey actually.
                    this is common practice actually.they do it so it's like they are letting you off easy but you still get a minor ticket.

my first ticket i got pulled over because the cop thought i was riding the shoulder in traffic but i was just pulling into a store. instead of saying oops my bad he gave me an obstruction of view ticket for the tree freshener on my mirror
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

got a ticket in jersey for making a left with out using the jug handle. Cop knew that i was hammered and my friends were hammered so he just followed us back to the hotel. Speaking of that i dont think i ever payed it
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                        I had a friend who had to go to court over having a baseball bat in his car.

He was a baseball player.

my friend used to carry a bat in his car. he didn't play baseball....

But he kept a ball and glove in there too so if the cop asked he could pretend
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          my friend used to carry a bat in his car. he didn't play baseball....

But he kept a ball and glove in there too so if the cop asked he could pretend
                          lolzers

Comment

wonder if my pepper spray counts!? ...it's illegal in some countries, not sure about states

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
                              wonder if my pepper spray counts!? ...it's illegal in some countries, not sure about states
                              Pepper spray is fine, don't worry about it.

I keep a 3 foot crowbar and a 4 1/2 foot crowbar in my jeep. Tools....you know.

Correctional Staffs.
                              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 10-21-2009, 11:10 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

now the next time i get pulled over and get asked this, i'm gonna goo ahhhhh and pause for a second then blurt out no all quick. he's not gonna believe me and search my jeep for weapons at 2:30 am. FML.
                                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                                X