Clear All

well this turned out well
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

well you live and you learn. You wont do that again. good thing you got it out on the first day. good luck with the business
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

made a whole 2 pages

thank ya kindly
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

dana you no nice today
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            dana you no nice today
            poop happens

[trying not to be a dick]
            oh and what is the businesses anyways? used car sales men?
            not trying to be a dick, lol. there are a few places like that around me where its a small place and they just get cars from the auction. they seem to have the same cars forever.

also being a potential customer it always sucks not knowing the background history of the car. i've been with a few people and even looked at some cars myself and when we hear that it was just picked up from the auction we just walk away.
            [/trying not to be a dick]

but if thats not what you are doing, please disregard
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

yep, used car sales. buying from auction and dealer trade ins. nothing to expensive 4-6k cars

i'm not gonna lie 60% of the cars there are junk. pieces of crap. but there are some good cars that are just a lil too high in the miles for dealers to sell (can't finance high mileage cars) so they send them to the auction.

and hopefully i'm not one of those dealers with the eternal inventory. i dunno whats up with those ppl. they just dont care. no advertising and they're usually never even open
              2 tj's
              3 yj's
              2 xj's
              i'm a jeep whore

Comment

this is why we cant have nice things

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                  yep, used car sales. buying from auction and dealer trade ins. nothing to expensive 4-6k cars

i'm not gonna lie 60% of the cars there are junk. pieces of crap. but there are some good cars that are just a lil too high in the miles for dealers to sell (can't finance high mileage cars) so they send them to the auction.

and hopefully i'm not one of those dealers with the eternal inventory. i dunno whats up with those ppl. they just dont care. no advertising and they're usually never even open
                  So are you going to try and be an honest salesman? (oxymoron, I know)
                  You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                    So are you going to try and be an honest salesman? (oxymoron, I know)
                    nope. i'm gonna take everyone for every dollar they have
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                      nope. i'm gonna take everyone for every dollar they have
                      Well at least you're honest about it.
                      You're a ___________

Comment

Your Slogan should be 'Robbin' you blind, One Ion at a Time'.

Why the fuck would you buy a Saturn anyway, the company doesn't even exist anymore.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Your Slogan should be 'Robbin' you blind, One Ion at a Time'.

Why the fuck would you buy a Saturn anyway, the company doesn't even exist anymore.
                          hahahhahaha i like it alot

i'd like to buy sweet shit only like sports cars and jeeps but these cars have a ton of room to make money on. thats why saturn, or hyundai or any of the other bland cars i was plannin on buyin
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

Comment

hey does that car have a coil on plug ignition system? When those things go bad you'll get a misfire. I know with lexus's when they come in with a misfire it's almost always that. Also my friends 03 ford escape had the same problem.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X