ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    So if it was legal, maybe you woldnt have to deal with those annoying mary j freaks. It would just be legal then and a normal thing. Its not as cool then.
    a possibility, but if its anything like the legality laws of alcohol, unlikely.

alcohol is legal and its still a social norm to be trashed 1/2 your week to some people
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

alcohol is legal and its still a social norm to be trashed 1/2 your week to some people
      True, but outside your hate for annoying i love pot hippies.

Should it be legal or not?
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
        True, but outside your hate for annoying i love pot hippies.

Should it be legal or not?
        treat it the same as public drunkenness. like i said before whatever someone does in their home is their own business

if someone thats high causes a stir or disturbance or whatever, regardless of the likelihood of that, treat it as they would public drunkenness.

ya cant get drunk at school or work, dont get high there either

if a business says you cant smoke or drink on their property, same rules apply (ala drinking in RC, college dorms, so on)

some kind of age constraint.

so i suppose legal, with constraints. and taxation. though youll never catch me as a huge legalize pot guy either.
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• yes it should, there has been no known deaths from it unlike alcohol. it can be used for good unlike alcohol
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            it can be used for good unlike alcohol
            this is why people with conditions can use it, and it isnt an argument for legalization IMO
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

treat it the same as public drunkenness. like i said before whatever someone does in their home is their own business

if someone thats high causes a stir or disturbance or whatever, regardless of the likelihood of that, treat it as they would public drunkenness.

ya cant get drunk at school or work, dont get high there either

if a business says you cant smoke or drink on their property, same rules apply (ala drinking in RC, college dorms, so on)

some kind of age constraint.

so i suppose legal, with constraints. and taxation. though youll never catch me as a huge legalize pot guy either.

agreed, like the towns in Crawlorado the age is 21 just like alchohol.

Comment

• dont give me guff you. Yes they can and cant use it according to there state they can but according to the nation they can not. Do you have any idea how easy it is to get the doctor to write you a prescription for weed? Stupidly simple you walk in say your back hurts bam you got weed.
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

have any idea how easy it is to get the doctor to write you a prescription for weed? Stupidly simple you walk in say your back hurts bam you got weed.
                  sounds like weed is legal already to me
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

sounds like weed is legal already to me
                    Thats only in states where medical mary j is legal, which still get raided by feds, BUT Obama said that states that have medical mary j legal well no longer have this problem.

Places like colorado, the city police wont do anything, but technically if the state still has it illegal the state police could do something and also the feds, but at the same time feds dont bust people with small amounts of weed. The places in colorado only allow 1 ounce of possesion at a time as well. I believe medical is an 8 ounce limit(which is a shit load of pot hahaha)

I find it funny that nobody ask where the medical "coffee shops" get there weed from

Comment

• I wish they did it here. Atleast do it like parts canada or amsterdam where it is not "legal" per say but not illegal. The cops kind of look the other way as long as you dont have a lot of weight or are retarded about it
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• inb4 hippiemetal
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9FBMM1v38c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9FBMM1v38c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9FBMM1v38c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9FBMM1v38c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            cant see vids at work

Comment

in the butt
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

pshhh you only drink 1/2 of the week?!?!
                                2 tj's
                                3 yj's
                                2 xj's
                                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                                X