• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asians are the most intense tourists EVER

fact.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      HOLY SHIT!!! A OLD ASIAN WOMEN FROM JERSEY!!!

New debate, is that the worst possible driver ever?!?!?!
      Doesn't get much worse than that.... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
        The Who, album: Who Are You, released 1978
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          worst situation ever:

old asian jersey woman going x-country on a motorcycle

TOP IT!
          I cant! I honestly can not top that, it is the worst possible scenery ever! Its going to be chapter one in my book now and the intro the worst things ever!
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            you didnt specify
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• HEY DILLHOLE WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT IS YOUR NAME? WHO DO YOU KNOW HERE? better?
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

I cant! I honestly can not top that, it is the worst possible scenery ever! Its going to be chapter one in my book now and the intro the worst things ever!

i cannot wait for you to write this book
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

i cannot wait for you to write this book
                  I think im going to start on it when im over seas. Then I have to find someone to publish it.

Comment

• OOO can seeing giraffes on I 81 be in the book too!!! lol

Comment

I think im going to start on it when im over seas. Then I have to find someone to publish it.
                      dooooooo ittt
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
                        OOO can seeing giraffes on I 81 be in the book too!!! lol
                        If I make a chapter called the dumbest things I have ever heard

Comment

• ALSO I NEED CREDIT CARD NUMBERS/ BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS I NEED TO SEE IF YOU ARE MY LONG LOST NIGERIAN COUSIN SO I CAN DEPOSIT 38490000000000000000 UNITED STATES DOLLARS, ALL I NEED IS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

the best ideas chapter has to include the deployment of the HMC MDTV. (Mobile Display Tent Vehicle)
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Fine with me if im in it

Comment

• alright pimps and hoes im out... but I leave you with this...

Wal-Mart is selling Obama ornaments for Christmas this year...

it is finally legal for white people to hang negras from trees agian.

goodnight. sleep tight. dont let the crazy ass women drivers fawk yo shit up son!

Comment

Working...
                                X