ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Mike Prairie is still a plague on Humanity.
    Last edited by Magilla; 10-20-2009, 10:23 PM.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      nascar
      NASCAT!!!!
      dirty30

Comment

• wuttup yankeess

10-1
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          wuttup yankeess

10-1
          Die.

That is all
          1998 XJ.....Finally.
          1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            wuttup yankeess

WIN
            fixsed

Comment

• wow 29 pages.... worth the read?
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                wow 29 pages.... worth the read?
                lots of debating, lots of flaring emotions half way through til the end

probably classics bound
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

• k... i got time... distract me more from hw

well, i read it. here are my reactions.

Nascar is fun and entertaining sometimes and there are sometimes some sweet finishes and wrecks. I do watch on occasion and have a favorite driver. However, I only like the first 20 laps and last 20 and the wrecks in between. However, I would love to go to a race sometime, but the closest track is in Dover, DE and mutants live in Delaware.

Playoff baseball does not compare to regular season. Much more entertaining cuz it means something and the players play harder. I dont care much about regular season anything really, except i'm getting a little more into football.

basketball still sucks

golf is actually pretty fun if you play a time or two a year, especially while drinking and driving the golf karts at way to high speeds over jumps.

that play with Posada and Cano at third was probably the most retarded thing I have ever seen watching any athletic contest. Also, Swisher had a good tag up and should have been safe, but the umps had to make up for the call against Cano when he was picked off at second yet they called him safe. either way the umps these playoffs have sucked.

Never had duchess, never knew they existed.

I don't watch rally racing cuz, well, its rarely on tv.

that play with Posada and Cano still has one more 21st chromosome then it should have.

and this wreck last season at Talladega with Carl Edwards was why I still watch Nascar sometimes. You don't have to watch if you dont want to, but it is quite epic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXwpsaHueUk[/ame]
                  Last edited by Pedro; 10-21-2009, 12:36 AM.
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    a unibody is more rigid and more light than a body on frame (a stock xj is lighter than a stock tj)
                    i believe the correct term is lighter
                    Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 10-21-2009, 02:30 AM.
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

• that was a fuckin AWESOME finish to a race....
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

• Holy Shit! You mother fuckers took my debate thread to another level

This is what I just got out of all that...

Mike is still a gay AF d00d that says fuck, gay, homo, faggot a lot, but so are other people on the forum

Baseball is boring to watch, NASCAR is boring to watch, Golf is boring to watch and after about 9 holes and no more beer I get bored playing it, and basketball is African Round Ball. Yes I have played them all for extended periods of time and Mike i promise you I have been to more actual NASCAR races then you have. Bristol, Dover, Daytona, Pocono, Kansas City Speedway, and even Topeka wayyy back in the day when they had a road course.

F1, Rally, WRC, Dakar, Baja are all the shit and actually take some skill to do and a good tested vehicle.

Mike the reason there are no people in the bottom of that picture Dana posted is in case a car rolls into the stands. Sorry a dumb jarhead marine had to point that out for your advanced technological air force trained brain.

Dana was the only person in this thread that made any sense to me

The NASCAR thing Danksters posted was very TRUE and PHIL backed it by what he said about the Vette.. the Vette is one of the few american cars that are tested in "ACTUAL" racing, all others are not in productions in the states.. a lot in Australia.

Thats all I remember right now.
                        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• And just to post some non-nascar stuff....

Super-mods! cant wait to watch em at thompson this weekend!!!
                          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                          some people choose video games
                          some choose projects
                          some choose welding random things together

Comment

• if there is anything worse then the Yankee's ....... its a Yankee's fan

good morning
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                              And just to post some non-nascar stuff....

Super-mods! cant wait to watch em at thompson this weekend!!!
                              Oh yes I forgot I also love dirt track: Sprints, Outlaws, super mods etc.

900hp in those little cars is fucking awesome, wheel lifting on turns and counter steers all day long.. tell me that isnt exciting circle track
                              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                                if there is anything worse then the Yankee's ....... its a Yankee's fan

good morning
                                and we're off!
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X