• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread is distracting me from the yankee game
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Danksters View Post
      Nice.

And NASCAR really, REALLY FUCKING SUCKS. Evidence: Look at the ignorant, inbred, beer swilling, farm animal fucking, big ghey mud truck driving, mullet wearing rednecks that make up the prime audience.

you clearly have never been to a Cup race. Like I discussed before, thats a sterotype and far from the truth.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I just dont think a nascar chase race can top, lets say, game 7 of the 2003 ALCS.

To each his own. I really dont find baseball playoff games as exciting as a NASCAR playoff race.

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
      What if it were Japanese big blocks screaming down the track? Or does everything made outside the US suck?
      Toyota races in NASCAR and they use american made V8's. Japanese big blocks would never be in NASCAR.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I could find a picture of some fucked up Yankee fan, too.

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      WRC > Nascar

BORKED

BORKED

Evan you're a tard. You find some random nascar race from 10+ years ago and post it. And then You post a compilation of "cool" action packed rally races. I could do that too with a NASCAR video.

Comment

• its alright CC is mowin em down

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          its alright CC is mowin em down

Comment

• NASCAR: Because we can't all be intelligent.
            You're a ___________

Comment

• NASCAR is to Racing like the AIRFORCE is to the rest of the United States Military Branches.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                its alright CC is mowin em down
                woooooooo
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  NASCAR is to Racing like the AIRFORCE is to the rest of the United States Military Branches.
                  good god, youve done it now
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

NASCAR is to Racing like the AIRFORCE is to the rest of the United States Military Branches.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

ohhhh no you didnt.
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Yeah, they don't even teach you how to shoot a fucking gun apparently.
                          You're a ___________

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                            Except you are wrong yet again, you fucking numbskull. I've been in the 6th row of Darlington, and I'm actually a Jr. fan who watches a few races a year. But I can safely say WRC is much more entertaining for me than Nascar.

Hell fucking yes I watch over 140 games a year. I work at a baseball facility and I would guarantee I watch close to 300 games a year if you include the Mets, Yankees, and Red Sox.
                            when i said all you irgnorant fuckers, i was lumping "all you" into one group, not just singling out you. Ok, so you've been to ONE race, and you watch a few races a year. Would hardly call you more than a casual fan. And did you see where you said WRC is more entertaining to >>>ME<<<< than nascar. Well, thats YOUR opinion. to ME, NASCAR is more entertaining.

Phil is not right, will is not right, Nick is not right, you are not right, and I am not right. We all have our opinions, and just because we have opinion doesnt mean any one of us are right or wrong.

Only difference is most of the people in this thread are calling out NASCAR saying it sucks, yet they've never been to/seen/ a race or know anything about NASCAR and just lump lots of sterotypes into the sport of NASCAR.

Im not calling you guys out saying rally or baseball or guns suck.

Comment

• I EVEN QUOTED MYSELF TO LAUGH AT MYSELF BECAUSE I WENT THERE.
                              sigpic

Comment

the retarded might be gay cousin?
                                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X