No announcement yet.

ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get the whole "chances of winning" thing, but the thing that makes sports like baseball and basketball exciting is that the team plays in front of 50000 people that all support that one team, give or take a few hundred people. I dont think theres anything better in sports than seeing a team win a championship on their home field.

Nascar just seems too repetitive to watch for 4 hours every single week for almost an entire year, and dont say that baseballs the same way because if you look at the angels-yankees series on now, its far from boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      rally doesnt happen inside of a small stadium
      are you saying 100,000 people couldnt congregate on a mountain or wherever the fuck the race. With your logic, you could actually fit MORE fans at a rally race, since its held over such a huge area. See where you said "SMALL" stadium? Yeah. Bristol sells out every year 100,000 strong. People kill for season tickets at bristol. If they could fit another 100,000 at bristol, they would. Are you saying that if Rally was held inside a small stadium, or hell, if they covered a NASCAR track with dirt and jumps and trees, that Rally fans could fill a NASCAR track seating? Doubtful

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        are you saying 100,000 people couldnt congregate on a mountain or wherever the fuck the race. With your logic, you could actually fit MORE fans at a rally race, since its held over such a huge area. See where you said "SMALL" stadium?
        yeah actually

it doesnt have seating, accomodations, or ANY of that comfort shit that a true laid out spectator sport has

i figured that was a basic understanding of any large venue non stadium constrained event

a stadium is small compared to where rally competes, yes. which is what i was referring to
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

are you saying 100,000 people couldnt congregate on a mountain or wherever the fuck the race. With your logic, you could actually fit MORE fans at a rally race, since its held over such a huge area. See where you said "SMALL" stadium? Yeah. Bristol sells out every year 100,000 strong. People kill for season tickets at bristol. If they could fit another 100,000 at bristol, they would. Are you saying that if Rally was held inside a small stadium, or hell, if they covered a NASCAR track with dirt and jumps and trees, that Rally fans could fill a NASCAR track seating? Doubtful
          I like how you instantly think NASCAR is better then everything else because of the amount of people that attend. Well, by your flawed logic, Dancing with the Starts is better then NASCAR.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I get the whole "chances of winning" thing, but the thing that makes sports like baseball and basketball exciting is that the team plays in front of 50000 people that all support that one team, give or take a few hundred people. I dont think theres anything better in sports than seeing a team win a championship on their home field.

Nascar just seems too repetitive to watch for 4 hours every single week for almost an entire year, and dont say that baseballs the same way because if you look at the angels-yankees series on now, its far from boring.
            Baseball, 4 hour game, repetitive, they play 100+ games a year, yeah, that would get boring after about 50 games. And i doubt most fans watch every single game.

I can honestly say I watch every, single , NASCAR race . 36 races a year, and its never the same pitcher throws ball, outfielder catches or feilds the ball, yada yada. Every NASCAR race is different and something new and crazy can always happen.

Comment

• i just glanced over this thread and i sum it up as this:

"i think something sucks, everyone should think so"

"you think something i like suck... i hate you you homo fuck assclown fuckface die in a gay fire"

it makes me lawl

oh and btw, nascar and golf blow donkey dick and pro baseball is boring to watch
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Baseball, 4 hour game, repetitive, they play 100+ games a year, yeah, that would get boring after about 50 games. And i doubt most fans watch every single game.

I can honestly say I watch every, single , NASCAR race . 36 races a year, and its never the same pitcher throws ball, outfielder catches or feilds the ball, yada yada. Every NASCAR race is different and something new and crazy can always happen.
                how many cloned laps a year in nascar?
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post

oh and btw, nascar and golf blow donkey dick and pro baseball is boring to watch
                  well you just bring the fucking suck ass to the table, dont you

oh and TJs blow
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• dana WHY YOU SO CRANKY
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• thread save
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                        thread save
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Its mind numbing to watch cars drive in a circle for 4 hours, o look a crash woo, for 36 weeks. Granted, to someone who doesnt like baseball, a regular season game seems boring, OK. But someone whos not even a fan of baseball can tell the difference between a playoff game and regular season game, while someone whos not a fan of nascar cant really tell the difference between a chase race and a regular one based off atmosphere

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Yeah, but the Total IQ of those 100,000 people equal the IQ of the 5,000 that attend a Rally Event.
                            phil are you a fucking retard. get a grip and lose the fucking sterotype mentality, nascar is not the southern sport it once was. Regular average joe working men, businessmen, women, families, everyday people go to NASCAR races. Its not a redneck sport.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            I like how you instantly think NASCAR is better then everything else because of the amount of people that attend. Well, by your flawed logic, Dancing with the Starts is better then NASCAR.
                            100,000 people dont attend Dacing with the stars, and if you want to compare tv ratings, you are wrong.

Im not just saying that NASCAR is better because how many people attend. Will brought up a point of millions of fans, i countered with the fact that if there were millions of fans, why you never see them at rally races.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                              thread save
                              i bet the brunet loves baseball and hates nascar and the blond loves nascar
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

, i countered with the fact that if there were millions of fans, why you never see them at rally races.
                                basic logic of the venue
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X