Go Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Are you implying that Mike partakes in such activities due to his love for NASCAR?
    Well, RJ's family sure does participate in NASCAR.
    You're a ___________

Comment

The distant part of my family? Seeing as no one in my immediate family is interested in it?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
        The distant part of my family? Seeing as no one in my immediate family is interested in it?
        Your hilarious grandfather jabbers about it all the time. Your aunt and uncle own and actively manage a Busch series team. I have personally picked you up from Stafford Motor Speedway at least 5 times in the last two years. I saw a NASCAR race car IN YOUR FUCKING DRIVEWAY one time. I'm sure there's more.
        You're a ___________

Comment

Just cause it was in my driveway means shit on me working on it
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Most of the times you picked me up there was so we could go get drunk and stoned for the weekend also
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
            X