RawwRR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RawwRR

Well my mom accidentally backed into a side ways parked Honda civic..Long and be hold 500 deductible for insurance isn't worth putting in the claim. It's going to cost 800$ to replace a Honda civic door....I saw it and it wasn't even completely ruined just had a crease in it but...she said its better than putting in a claim...and that junk..I told her to go buy a door at a junk yard but she said they wouldn't settle for that... Car was a total piece of shit too this door might be well worth more than the car...
    99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Originally posted by AUSHii View Post
    Well my mom accidentally backed into a side ways parked Honda civic..Long and be hold 500 deductible for insurance isn't worth putting in the claim. It's going to cost 800$ to replace a Honda civic door....I saw it and it wasn't even completely ruined just had a crease in it but...she said its better than putting in a claim...and that junk..I told her to go buy a door at a junk yard but she said they wouldn't settle for that... Car was a total piece of shit too this door might be well worth more than the car...
    that sucks
    You're a ___________

Comment

Yeah and of course it was not some one who could speak English very well which made it even more stupid.

Comment

No habla espanol?
        You're a ___________

Comment

it also means youre gonna suddenly be paying for the other door, their medical bills, their dealer, their rent...

someone ran right into me in new haven, tried to push me aside to fit into traffic. cops saw it, it was their fault, but I ended up paying them for their car
          Last edited by Ruepart Hoaxley; 10-19-2009, 05:53 PM. Reason: spelling
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
            it also means youre gonna suddenly be paying for the other door, their medical bills, their dealer, their rent...

someone ran right into me in new haven, tried to push me aside to fit into traffic. cops saw it, it was their fault, but I ended up paying them for their car
            If it was their fault, how did that happen?
            You're a ___________

Comment

Yeah and of course it was not some one who could speak English very well which made it even more stupid.
              Did this person even have insurance?
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

So your Mom backed into a car and the other car's driver is stupid. If it was your piece of shit car you would want it fixed properly to.

Kill yourself, you are clearly an asshole.

Comment

Yeah but an 07 4runner is not a piece of shit civic

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
                    So your Mom backed into a car and the other car's driver is stupid. If it was your piece of shit car you would want it fixed properly to.

Kill yourself, you are clearly an asshole.
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Yeah but an 07 4runner is not a piece of shit civic
                      It doesn't matter what kind of car it is. Its the point that your mother probably shouldn't be behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and you are clearly showing how bright you are by denying the fact she shouldn't be responsible for putting the other guy's car back to how it was. No matter how big a piece of shit it was its his piece of shit.

Comment

well said dave, it's about respecting people....

Comment

the friend of the girl who hit my impreza said it didnt matter because she "had done worse to her car" and "it wasnt bad"

ummm. and i give a fuck because? fix my car, you hit it

too bad insurance told me to go fuck myself
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

the friend of the girl who hit my impreza said it didnt matter because she "had done worse to her car" and "it wasnt bad"

ughhh fuck that bitch
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

Yeah, that was fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X