People are sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are sick

I really dont feel like looking for the link right now but I saw this in the news the other day..

3 Teens set boy on Fire over $40 and a bike. That is just fucking sick. Being burned myself I know what thats like and I rather be shot or anything else.

Id like to find those kids and beat the living shit out of them.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Holy fuck, messed up kids.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

so messed up
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yup, people are fucked up
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Yup.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

mmhmm
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Yea someone at work told me about this, fucked up. Those kids should be put away for life cause they're old enough to know what they were doing. they're only going to get more fucked up as life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                Yea someone at work told me about this, fucked up. Those kids should be put away for life cause they're old enough to know what they were doing. they're only going to get more fucked up as life goes on.
                No they shouldn't be put away for life, they should be burned alive as well.
                sigpic

Comment

link

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...fFdJwD9BC9FT01

"Five teens are charged with aggravated battery in Brewer's burning Monday at a Deerfield Beach apartment complex, which authorities said was prompted by a dispute over a video game that escalated when someone tried to steal a bicycle that belonged to the boy's father."

wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    No they shouldn't be put away for life, they should be burned alive as well.
                    I think killing someone just let's them get out of it, living a life of getting effed in the A by bubba is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                      I think killing someone just let's them get out of it, living a life of getting effed in the A by bubba is worse.
                      But I don't feel like having my Tax Dollars go to keeping them alive, quite honestly.

You're right, dying is too quick and painless. I have a better Idea, lets skin them alive, and keep them alive for as long as possible.
                      sigpic

Comment

hahahha how awesome would that be if that's how they killed people?

"This person killed thier family, instead of going on death row we are going to skin them and put them in a concrete cell till they die. We're also going to tape this event and put it on pay per view for 49.99"

BAM tax doll hairs go down, entertainment goes up!

Comment

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH LAW ABIDING CITIZEN!!!! SHITS SIQUE
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

that would be so fucked up to put it on pay per view
                            2 tj's
                            3 yj's
                            2 xj's
                            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Hence the reason I'm getting my pistol permit and one of these ASAP:
                              Last edited by Danksters; 10-19-2009, 05:03 PM.
                              You're a ___________

Comment

Working...
                              X