3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

naked boobs haha
      dirty30

Comment

i can make it switch direction by looking at the shadow then looking up at the figure.
        Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

If you can't get it to spin the other way, then use these images with the muscle tones breaking up the dark figure.

When looking at the original, if you see the original, non-toned figure spinning clockwise, you need to visualize that you are viewing the lady spinning above you, and if you see it counterclockwise, you need to visualize the lady spinning below you.
          Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 10-19-2009, 08:00 AM.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

wow thats weird phils right though it makes it mad ez if you look down on it or up at it she changes.
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
              wow thats weird phils right though it makes it mad ez if you look down on it or up at it she changes.
              Wow, I'm surprised you can even see it spin at all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                Wow, I'm surprised you can even see it spin at all.
                thanks phil.
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                  thanks phil.
                  sigpic

Comment

all i see are outlines of boobies and hard nips
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

whats wrong with boobs and hard nips

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

If you can't get it to spin the other way, then use these images with the muscle tones breaking up the dark figure.

When looking at the original, if you see the original, non-toned figure spinning clockwise, you need to visualize that you are viewing the lady spinning above you, and if you see it counterclockwise, you need to visualize the lady spinning below you.

Oh man I just got the two of them going in different directions, that was making me sick hahaha
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

"If you can switch between seeing her turn either way at will without shifting your gaze, your IQ is above 160 … which is almost at genius level!"

I dont think I believe this to be true. There is more to left/right brain interaction than just your ability to process visual data.

cool illusion tho
                            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                              I seem to be able to change it, depending on how I look at the shadow at the bottom, but I still think it's a setup.
                              I saw both ways and decided that it was probably a setup. I took the file apart and looked at the individual frames, it's not.

Comment

really tempted to call bullshit on this. it's been successfully distracting me from my midterm paper so i've obviously been putting a lot of thought into the optical illusion instead. i think the figure just switches directions. feasible to anyone? or am i just looking at it weird?

Comment

Working...
                                X