Random Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fist yoself.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

i think it's cool when black people have british accents.

don't know why.

i think the answer is african european. because when white europeans move here, we still call them europeans.

edit: europeans is a funnnnny word.
      Last edited by Hawk's Girl; 10-19-2009, 12:05 PM. Reason: LAWL

Comment

all day I have been thinking... why the fawk does Phil care about this
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
          all day I have been thinking... why the fawk does Phil care about this
          Because if you are some fucking Black Dude that comes from the whitest part of this planet, like Norway or Iceland, do you really fucking call the person African? They aren't fucking African at all.

They are BLACK. When a White person from South Africa shows up and they are like 'I'm African American' people go ballistic and call the dude racist. How can he African if he is White??1?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? How the FUCK can a black dude be AFRICAN if he is from ICELAND??!?!?!?

Political Correctness is killing this country.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Because if you are some fucking Black Dude that comes from the whitest part of this planet, like Norway or Iceland, do you really fucking call the person African? They aren't fucking African at all.

They are BLACK. When a White person from South Africa shows up and they are like 'I'm African American' people go ballistic and call the dude racist. How can he African if he is White??1?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? How the FUCK can a black dude be AFRICAN if he is from ICELAND??!?!?!?

Political Correctness is killing this country.
            All the "blacks" came from africa though, they were just moved throughout the world back in the day when all the slave trafficing was going on, so they are still african, just misplaced

Comment

All the "blacks" came from africa though, they were just moved throughout the world back in the day when all the slave trafficing was going on, so they are still african, just misplaced
              OK, so if a black dude, who is fluent in the Native Language of a European country and was born there, should be a called a 'Misplaced African European'.

I can deal with that, I guess.
              sigpic

Comment

OK, so if a black dude, who is fluent in the Native Language of a European country and was born there, should be a called a 'Misplaced African European'.

I can deal with that, I guess.
                If that works for you, his orgins are African, just like I believe yours are Italian, mine are Irish/Scottish.

none of us are really AMERICAN except for the indians.

but I still like Misplaced African European the best

Comment

none of us are really AMERICAN
                  speak for yourself commie!
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    speak for yourself commie!

phils the one that asked the god damn question about freaking europeon ninjas!!!!! wtf

im no damn commie, I work for the damn U S of mutha trucking A

Comment

If that works for you, his orgins are African, just like I believe yours are Italian, mine are Irish/Scottish.

none of us are really AMERICAN except for the indians.

but I still like Misplaced African European the best
                      No, I'm American, sorry. I was born here and my Parents were born here. If I go to any other country, I'm an American. I wouldn't go to Italy and say I'm Italian or to Ireland and say I'm Irish.
                      sigpic

Comment

im no damn commie, I work for the damn U S of mutha trucking A
                        i feel like a beer needs to be consumed after that
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

No, I'm American, sorry. I was born here and my Parents were born here. If I go to any other country, I'm an American. I wouldn't go to Italy and say I'm Italian or to Ireland and say I'm Irish.
                          you just answered your own question.

the black man from Iceland is Icelandic.

/thread

Comment

I agree, your country of origin may be Italian, Scottish, Irish etc, but if you go over there they will know you are American.

Comment

you just answered your own question.

the black man from Iceland is Icelandic.

/thread
                              But when he goes to fill out the 4473 form for purcasing a firearm, does he check off AFRICAN AMERICAN or CAUCASIAN or OTHER?
                              sigpic

Comment

But when he goes to fill out the 4473 form for purcasing a firearm, does he check off AFRICAN AMERICAN or CAUCASIAN or OTHER?
                                lol there isnt a Misplace African Europeon section on those?

Comment

Working...
                                X