What are you up to these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you up to these days?

Just curious in general where life has taken everyone... What do you do?
    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

I ended up as a heavy equipment mechanic.

Was a wild transition, but I HATED dealership life after 10+ years of getting screwed.

Was looking to head out to the mid west at some point...... Ended up getting married, and buying a house in Sandy Hook lolol
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I got married October 2019 and had a baby last september.. bought a jtruck to build on tons and 40s, been collecting parts but not much progress has been made. working on moving out of ny and onto bigger and better things.
      00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

I pretty much just sit around and eat donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post

Was a wild transition, but I HATED life
          you’re much prettier now, ma’am!

——

I basically just stare at my phone waiting for Phil to respond to my text from three years ago. It’s okay, bub, I’m a patient man.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
          X