Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still have that game haha...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ9C0Qtj2A[/ame]
    BATTLETOADS... tis where its at.. last winter me and some buddys would spend all day playin this.. great multiplayer
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

what about duck hunt? that game was sick. I found out that if you plugged in a controller along with the gun you could control the ducks. Man I pissed people off by doin that
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

d0000000d battletoads is somethin serious!
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

you guys remember this one?
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqcwq5stPM[/ame]
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yes i do.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

omfg that game was like table football. still awesome though that first half was super!

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                sega saturn and dreamcast were literally two of the worst game systems ever invented
                I'll agree on dreamcast, it sucked. But Sega Saturn was fucking awesome, I used to play nascar games on that all day.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  I'll agree on dreamcast, it sucked. But Sega Saturn was fucking awesome, I used to play nascar games on that all day.
                  someone shoulda put a nascar option on a poll for this thread...

Comment

I still have my old Atari 2600. I ficksed the power supply and hooked it up to my bigscreen played Pac-Man for like 30 seconds. It made my kinda dizzy.

As for cartoons: Transformers, Thundercats, GI-Joe, Captain Power, Voltron.

When I was a kid Nikelodeon was still Pinwheel.

Yes. I'm old.

Edit: How could I forget, He-Man.

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                      sega saturn and dreamcast were literally two of the worst game systems ever invented. needless to say when i was like 11 years old i still had one...
                      How can you say Dreamcast was the worst gaming system ever invented...
                      it was years and years ahead of it's time in both graphics and size, I admit the controller is a bit big, but is came pre-xbox, and those fucker's were huge.
                      I think you're an idiot.
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                        it was years and years ahead of it's time in both graphics and size, I admit the controller is a bit big, but is came pre-xbox, and those fucker's were huge.
                        I think you're an idiot.
                        Dreamcast never made it very big, at least with my group of friends. N64 and PS1 dominated for a long time until PS2 came out and blew everything off the map, from what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          I think you're an idiot.

I totally agree. My friend's older brother had a japanese dreamcast a year before it hit the states and it was awesome. We had soo many games ahead of time and the system was definately ahead of its time, but once PS2 came out it fell like a fat guy on ice.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            what about duck hunt? that game was sick. I found out that if you plugged in a controller along with the gun you could control the ducks. Man I pissed people off by doin that
                            duck hunt ftmfw. and i did not know that
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                              still have that game haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ9C0Qtj2A
                              BATTLETOADS... tis where its at.. last winter me and some buddys would spend all day playin this.. great multiplayer
                              battletoads kicked ass

i would play that for hours

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              screw duck hunt. i always failed at life with that game...

BUT

lethal enforcers for sega genesis was the FUCKING SHIT. with the guns of course.

i think i strill have that game
                              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X