Dear Amanda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Amanda

It has been an interesting few of months I have spent with you. From the moment I gazed upon you at OER II to the last weekend when we made hot sticky freaky love. Every time i look into your big beautiful eyes I tingle in special places, sort of like Jon Maru does when when he sees a cute male midget. I yearn for you like Mike Ruggieri does to alcohol and friendly's. From the way we are going at it, it does not seem like we will end up like Andy's tail gate. So long story short I am ready to take this to the next level unlike Evan Pitcher's and Chris Dickerman's wheeling career. In the end what I am saying is will you marry me?

P.S. Will she is a freak in bed

awwwwwwww
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

my dearest joshua-

firstttttt of all! omggggggg! i cantttt believe you just PROPOSED!!

u knowww i lovee you and you make me feel amazinggggg and i totally had a great time with you at OERII

butttt i have to turn you down and say no onlyyyyy becauseee i wanna hang out with a few more of the guys here on SIS and i cantttt do that when im marrieddd silly!

i heard someeee realllllllyyyyyy good thigns about a few guys here and i think i could have a lottt of fun with them

i heard jon maru isnt a midget everything!!!! yuppp!!!!!!!

anddd i heard that the twins like to do everythinggggggg togehterr....mhmmmmm

ohhh and i alsoooo heard that that guy RJ is crazy & likes to do things in the back of his pickup! ohhhh babyyyy

i dont wanna give away everythinggg i know becuase who knows what the girls on SIS will dooo...they might take my men awayy!!!!

im sorry joshua......but we can still bang if thats okayyyyyyy!

Comment

Originally posted by TJAmanda View Post
        i heard someeee realllllllyyyyyy good thigns about a few guys here and i think i could have a lottt of fun with them
        i have an oversized penis and have no intentions of a commitment. lets talk
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

wow....

amanda im sure lots of guys on sis would gladly spend some time with you..haha

just please stay away from will or i'll kick your ass
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

troll
            You're a ___________

Comment

Really that is fine remember the offer is always open. I guess that leaves me open to go after some of the other females on sis? Always remember twins cocks are only half the size since they had to split it at birth. The only thing big about Jon Maru is the wrenches he has to carry on the ships so he does not blow away. I have seen the back of RJ's truck and i might say that is disgusting. Any ways hey Courtney

Comment

Also in passing i heard RJ use a reference to a tuna can i have no idea what that meant.

Comment

mmmm i know EXACTLY what RJ means heyyyyyy rj....hows it going

im not soooo sure about the twins, i heard good things and everything butttt they are from jersey! ewwwwww!

andddd jsut because a guy is small doesnt mean he cant perform well! just ask even

Comment

Midgets are like fat chicks in bed? No one wants them so they are eager to please you?

I do agree Jersey does suck quite hard.

And the only thing evan uses his dick for is to piss on peoples floor.

Word of advice stay away from hippiemetal he likes it in the butt.

It is easier for you to get some. But i guess i'll look into boobaru, Quartney any other females on the site?

Comment

welll im not a fat chick so idk what theyre like in bed!!!!!!!! sillllllllllllly!

you are full of helpful advice! ill be careful with who i hang out withhh

Comment

I also heard that Alex patrono was only straight for pay.

Also you broke my heart

Comment

isnt he another jersey boy???!! ewwwwwwwiessss

well guess what?!?! willy broke my heart when he started dating that lawn guyland girl...have you heard her talk?! pshh im so much better

Comment

Yea i heard her talking about going to the mall. It seriously went like this " hey Barhbrah i need some caufee at the muawl" It sounded as Fran Drescher was talking.

Comment

at leasttttt shes not from jersey!

what are you doing tonight??? wanna hang outttttt?!

Comment

Working...
                              X